Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Good AFN :bighug:

Over the last few days i've been contemplating going back to school ..

I can do many things ... but don't really have any prober exams ...

I am thinking about getting a degree in growhouse gardning :crying:.

i know i have a solid grasp of the fundementals, and with a general laxing of laws over the next years ...

might not be the worst thing to have on your CV

:pass:

It's 2:40 AM here...We got a tsunami warning about a half hour ago, :yoinks: so good morning AFN. Sounds like we're probably in the clear so going to blaze one and head back to bed.

i know i have a solid grasp of the fundementals, and with a general laxing of laws over the next years ...

Congratulations, I hope to be here and follow you through it. I'm taking some classes right now too. I have a BS in plant science, but I'm condisering a masters. It would be fun to be in school again, but there are downsides. Being the creepy old guy, bad back walking to class, etc. It's worth it though. Getting that BS changed my life.

Go for it . :thumbsup:

It's 2:40 AM here...We got a tsunami warning about a half hour ago, :yoinks: so good morning AFN. Sounds like we're probably in the clear so going to blaze one and head back to bed.

like nukes in hawaii? or is it real? was there an earthqukae?

Congratulations, I hope to be here and follow you through it. I'm taking some classes right now too. I have a BS in plant science, but I'm condisering a masters. It would be fun to be in school again, but there are downsides. Being the creepy old guy, bad back walking to class, etc. It's worth it though. Getting that BS changed my life.
I've got a degree in BS too but not in plant science . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back