Status
Not open for further replies.
...wonder how big northern lights would get in a solo cup?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I agree with @912GreenSkell
Nice shots

Thanks @Cotton46 now if I can start growing as well as I take photos I will be pleased. :gary:

Awesome pics, same here mine just popped up today. I hope to see you in the Mephisto grow also. It's all about having fun and learning more.

Thanks @bushmasterar15 . Thinking I will start germinating those seeds tonight so we shall see about the Mephisto comp. Always more to learn.
That's being a proud parent, Kels! :pighug: It never gets old, and I hover until they get big. Good job, and congratulations! :d5:

I know, Red! We take so much pride in our babies. I really am enjoying myself :hothot::jointman:

@Kels59 - Ive been whipping plants down for over 25 years and i still get excited when i see the little ones breaking through the soils surface.... "Arise my green beauties, ARISE!!" :D

You can imagine how mortified I was when I accidentally dumped over the cup with the newly sprouted 4 Assed Monkey.:doh::frowny:
I put her back in the soil and tucked her in up to the cotyledons. Will see in another day or so if she's ok.

@Renaissance Redneck - hello my friend....how are you doing? Bushmaster, how things going for you bud?

Everyone having a good night tonight?
Things are going well here. I got some babies that just popped up and only waiting on one more. Just don't have them spectacular pics like Kels just posted. I'll be back on after dinner.

You can imagine how mortified I was when I accidentally dumped over the cup with the newly sprouted 4 Assed Monkey.:doh::frowny:
I put her back in the soil and tucked her in up to the cotyledons. Will see in another day or so if she's ok.

Been there!! 2 seasons ago i had a flat of 16 untested autos(really sweet varieties too like frost dragon, durrty dragon ect) set up high on some wooden skids to get some sunlight....a dang chicken of ours flew up and toppled the entire lot and I lost them all....so sad!!
Oops...actually i didnt lose them all...i managed to rescue a single photoperiod MoB and grew her out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back