Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite parts of growing is seeing the growth though the entire process. It’s amazing how much that change with out realizing it until you look back at the time line. [emoji16]
b438b661bf405c506bea58919c307a74.jpg
This is really cool time lapse

This is really cool time lapse

I’ve been trying really hard to keep up on my logs over the last year. It’s a habit worth taking up but it sure is a challenge. That little app has helped a lot because it’s so darn simple to log without a bunch of options and I keep track of my phone much better than my log book[emoji23] gonna have to start my auto grow on here now that I can actually remember when I started everything

I’ve been trying really hard to keep up on my logs over the last year. It’s a habit worth taking up but it sure is a challenge. That little app has helped a lot because it’s so darn simple to log without a bunch of options and I keep track of my phone much better than my log book[emoji23] gonna have to start my auto grow on here now that I can actually remember when I started everything
After seeing it makes me put things in perspective lol it's easy to over look progress . Or with me forget when I watered last lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back