Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Stomper Day 1 on Jan.1st

I bent her over today like gymnast .

P1010072-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey stoners. Just wanted to share our new baby girls for the solo cup comp. Photos taken last night, barely peeking up out of the soil.

Ms. SOUR LIVERS.

20180121_215300.jpg

Ms. SOUR STOMPER

20180121_215234.jpg

Being a rookie I still get really excited when they break the surface lol. I took their helmets off with tweezers this morning. Then proceeded to knock over the cup with the barely sprouted Ms. 4 ASSED MONKEY. Carefully put her back in the soil. Hoping she makes it. Still waiting on Ms. SKYWALKER to break the soil. Thinking of germing a COSMIC QUEEN bean for the Mephisto challenge even though I am way out of my league.

Hope everyone is having a great evening.

Hey stoners. Just wanted to share our new baby girls for the solo cup comp. Photos taken last night, barely peeking up out of the soil.

Ms. SOUR LIVERS.

View attachment 854213

Ms. SOUR STOMPER

View attachment 854217

Being a rookie I still get really excited when they break the surface lol. I took their helmets off with tweezers this morning. Then proceeded to knock over the cup with the barely sprouted Ms. 4 ASSED MONKEY. Carefully put her back in the soil. Hoping she makes it. Still waiting on Ms. SKYWALKER to break the soil. Thinking of germing a COSMIC QUEEN bean for the Mephisto challenge even though I am way out of my league.

Hope everyone is having a great evening.

You might be a rookie.......but you are taking pics like a professional!! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back