Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cat or she has me, not sure which. Until she wandered into my life I had never had an animal in my life. She is like a human without all the bad qualities humans can have. Best friend I have ever had or will ever have.
We also have 7 indoor cats and don't know how many outdoor barn cats. I'm allergic to cats now so they don't come in the room, but when I have to leave I get stuffed up/watering eyes. But there's no way we can get rid of them now as they are attached to my kids.

I have a cat or she has me, not sure which. Until she wandered into my life I had never had an animal in my life. She is like a human without all the bad qualities humans can have. Best friend I have ever had or will ever have.
I seriously never knew they had their own language which consist a lot of Meow which can mean:
Hey You
I want some of that
look out you big clumsy ass
what?
quit
good morning
look
why
bitching you out
etc etc etc Lol

I seriously never knew they had their own language which consist a lot of Meow which can mean:
Hey You
I want some of that
look out you big clumsy ass
what?
quit
good morning
look
why
bitching you out
etc etc etc Lol
Due to their life span I will most likely outlive her. That means I have a very sad time coming in the future, but it is better than the other way around. I could never be comfortable that anyone else would take care of her like I do.

Old kitten pic
20170425_154529.jpg

:coffee:

Bless you..:headbang:..and her..Love the pool shot..

She could hardly walk..her feet were so heavy..:crying:

:coffee: Yeah..lucky it doesn't rain much here...but when it does we just shove papers on the floor and wait for everything to dry up..

Busy..what with Festivus going on and all the Battles about to start ..:coffee:..we were supposed to have a quiet January..it never works..:d5:..How are you..?..:bighug:

:crying:

Gorgeous..:headbang:

Cute as buttons...they will be piling up for body warmth in your conditions..[emoji3]

Me too..they are good looking...

That is why we have covers on the settees...:coffee:

Aw Bless you @tobe ...:bighug:..adopt an golden oldie..
I'm good..going crazy trying to figure out if I want to do photo or auto...im trying coco for the first time and I only have a few Black dragons left and I don't want to F them up till I get this coco thing going. Might not be bad to have a mother...hmmmm..im pulling my hair out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back