Status
Not open for further replies.
...we get stink bugs here too. Wife and I got tired of them, And started coming up with creative ways to kill them. Stun gun= BIG NO NO. Makes them ooze a neon blue gel that smells like burnt cilantro.
...and the wife tried to electrically neuter me. Shocking experience, to say the least. I think I started getting bass back in my voice a few days later.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

LOL

ZomboMeme 21012018200547.jpg

@bushmasterar15 are you going to leave the solo cup thread where it is?

I bet we are going to break some site records for most viewed and responded to thread.
As far as I know it will be staying there as it's a fun grow. The mandatory week update pics started today and I'm checking them off the spreadsheet, then it will go to bi-weekly.

I picked up the bass later in life. We had too many guitar players and someone needed to switch!
That's why I play bass now, too haha. Gives me a break from writing super complicated stuff.

...we get stink bugs here too. Wife and I got tired of them, And started coming up with creative ways to kill them. Stun gun= BIG NO NO. Makes them ooze a neon blue gel that smells like burnt cilantro.
...and the wife tried to electrically neuter me. Shocking experience, to say the least. I think I started getting bass back in my voice a few days later.

Could try the bug-a-salt "shotgun", but I'm guessing that would bring out the stink when it splattered 'em.

:yeah:

The South is plagued with lots of insects that were not around till the last decade or two. We lost a huge percentage of remaining old growth hemlocks to the Wooly Adelgid beetle, and most of the 100 year olds in the Smokies are gone too. There's been a huge increase in peach tree borers, and those stink bugs are everywhere.

They are attracted to white south facing buildings.

Those beetles really destroyed some beautiful trees in the smokies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back