Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally went and saw Star Wars today. I enjoyed myself, and the cute little furry shi7s wernt too much of a hassle. I was afraid those little ankle biters were gonna be another Jar Jar sized mistake.

Capture1.JPG

So I go in the tent just for the daily inspection and to lift the buckets.My eyes are immediately drawn to a lower leaf..I see this black shiny substance and it didn't click at first so I'm like wtf could that even possibly be? Then it comes to me, somebody is crapping on my leaves...So I gently pick through the canopy and hiding behind the base of the plant was a leaf bug..It's antennae were poking out and moving around which is what helped me locate it..You can tell by his burgundy eyeballs that the AvT special pheno is some good shit lol EDIT: I looked it up and it's a stink bug..

View attachment 853690
View attachment 853691
...we get stink bugs here too. Wife and I got tired of them, And started coming up with creative ways to kill them. Stun gun= BIG NO NO. Makes them ooze a neon blue gel that smells like burnt cilantro.
...and the wife tried to electrically neuter me. Shocking experience, to say the least. I think I started getting bass back in my voice a few days later.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back