Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a cure for the winter time blues.........
P1010907.JPG
GREEN DREAMS!

Evening AFN :bighug:

Just checked in on my 2l pots GWK's ... they are frosty : :headbang:
Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
DSC_0114a.JPG
DSC_0115a.JPG

Pheno [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
DSC_0116a.JPG
DSC_0117a.JPG

: EDIT just realised i forgot to turn off the fan for pics ... :face: ... no wonder camera had a hard time focusing :haha:

These are just finishing while the new brood get started :pighug:

Hope u are having a good sunday all... :pass:

oh no, the mud!
got me last time
did again

:coffee:

rescued her when some one found her in a culvert, she was in bad shape. her siblings were dead in culvert, they heard her cries , she was hanging by a thread, about 4 weeks old when found , nursed her back to health. Now I call her PITA, but love her to death.
View attachment 853510 View attachment 853511

Bless you..:headbang:..and her..Love the pool shot..

Hahahaha :D Too funny

She could hardly walk..her feet were so heavy..:crying:

:coffee: Yeah..lucky it doesn't rain much here...but when it does we just shove papers on the floor and wait for everything to dry up..

How are you today Dragon Master. I missed your face[emoji7]lol

Busy..what with Festivus going on and all the Battles about to start ..:coffee:..we were supposed to have a quiet January..it never works..:d5:..How are you..?..:bighug:

Holy shit...look at the ears on that kid!! OH wait a sec...never mind, its just the hat. :D :D :D
:crying:

Thank you. They are Belgian Shepherd Tervuren.

Gorgeous..:headbang:

Cute as buttons...they will be piling up for body warmth in your conditions..:biggrin:

way cool, first time I see this strain

Me too..they are good looking...

The Tervuren are the same breed as Belgian Malinois (common law enforcement/military K9s) but Tervuren are long coated and less driven and intense.

From time to time it's hard to clean the house twice a day. Lol

That is why we have covers on the settees...:coffee:

But we got much fun my two kids call him granddaddy and we live together. I say to my wife now we got three kids two young one old.

Aw Bless you @tobe ...:bighug:..adopt an golden oldie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back