Status
Not open for further replies.
:slap: great job pal i only have the boy on the left now zara the girl died aged 12 she was a legend with shepherds there back legs go i kept here comfy with cbd oil and even made her ticture thanks to @Frankthetank i couldnt imagine life without a dog

I went through the same thing with my girl Kaos, she developed Degenerative myelopathy. I was not growing at the time or I would have help her with some tincture, stereoids, and a wheel chair helped but it finally was time to let her go after 13 years. Best damn dog I ever had.

11046463_973694715998549_7725765080481564914_n.jpg

Love seeing everyones pets/animals. Here are a couple of our dogs pictured at 6 months old, brother and sister. We have 6 dogs ranging in age from 6 months to 13 years and 3 barn cats. Our pets are a huge part of our lives on our farm.
FB_IMG_1516558556583.jpg

Love seeing everyones pets/animals. Here are a couple of our dogs pictured at 6 months old, brother and sister. We have 6 dogs ranging in age from 6 months to 13 years and 3 barn cats. Our pets are a huge part of our lives on our farm.
View attachment 853533
good looking dogs!

I went through the same thing with my girl Kaos, she developed Degenerative myelopathy. I was not growing at the time or I would have help her with some tincture, stereoids, and a wheel chair helped but it finally was time to let her go after 13 years. Best damn dog I ever had.

View attachment 853532
I had another shepherd Zack who had same I got him the wheels but Zara was my companion I miss her so much I'm trying to find my boy here a girlfriend I love his pup keep his line going my wife asks everybody she sees with one

I can look at dog pics all day here my boy filthy as normal at my friend's farm with his mate a foal also 8 terrier dogs he has a blast
IMG-20170727-WA0003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back