Status
Not open for further replies.
My family's Cody. Shih Tzu's are traditionally great companion dogs, and he is one of the best at it. Was mom and dad's dog until Cody and I came together to help each other work through their passing.

IMG_4963.JPG

awesome animals are awesome i love my dogs my wife has a horse also
Thanks my friend I love all my animals.
@tobe - hey bud, hope you are doing well!! Cool sheep!
Hey Skell
live is good, I enjoy it every day bro.
cheers tobe!
got me smiling with these guys
Hi trail
Every morning I feed the hole gang I got a big fat smile on my face.
We got a good mix of animals here.
2 dogs
4 cat's ( only one can go inside the house it's the cat from my kids)
20 chicken
2 sheep's

They all run together on the farm. At the moment the dogs have to learn that the sheep's are friendly, my big one barks if see the sheep's so it's a kind of time if they feel the friendly vibe.

In spring we will start to buy some more chicken and we want to breed a old race. They carry the wild gene so they are perfect for the farm because the falcon and fox are on the hunt on our land.

We also want some pigs but the African pest is in our area and we will wait what's going on. The wild pigs are a problem for the farmer's at the moment. The government decided that hunters can shot the wild pigs the hole year.

We will see what the time will tell.

ps I think we reactivate the dog chat lol so much nice pictures around here.

Have a great day/night my friends send you all the afn family vibe
cu tobe

Thanks my friend I love all my animals.Hey Skell
live is good, I enjoy it every day bro.Hi trail
Every morning I feed the hole gang I got a big fat smile on my face.
We got a good mix of animals here.
2 dogs
4 cat's ( only one can go inside the house it's the cat from my kids)
20 chicken
2 sheep's

They all run together on the farm. At the moment the dogs have to learn that the sheep's are friendly, my big one barks if see the sheep's so it's a kind of time if they feel the friendly vibe.

In spring we will start to buy some more chicken and we want to breed a old race. They carry the wild gene so they are perfect for the farm because the falcon and fox are on the hunt on our land.

We also want some pigs but the African pest is in our area and we will wait what's going on. The wild pigs are a problem for the farmer's at the moment. The government decided that hunters can shot the wild pigs the hole year.

We will see what the time will tell.

ps I think we reactivate the dog chat lol so much nice pictures around here.

Have a great day/night my friends send you all the afn family vibe
cu tobe
Sounds like paradise

P.S....Not such an obvious thing so that some may not have noticed but that's also Cody that's been photoshopped into the ewok picture as my avatar. :jointman:
thats awesome have some rep

View attachment 853504 View attachment 853505

I let the dog out the other morning..didn't realise it had been raining overnight..:crying:
Hi Mossy
I know exactly what you mean. The old farmer we care about let my dogs out. I didn't notice it and the hole house is full of dirt. The old farmer can't walk without his sticks. He can't clean the dog and didn't care about the dirt. From time to time it's hard to clean the house twice a day. Lol

But we got much fun my two kids call him granddaddy and we live together. I say to my wife now we got three kids two young one old.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back