Status
Not open for further replies.
I
excellent way to do business!
I done a Bitcoin order a while ago and go loads off auto freebies I think about 18 so this year I'm going to run a stack of solo cups so I've got lots of choice with my normal ones

how do you get that gooey stuff to the plants lol. I'm always trying to get it to mix with water

Add your amount to a small glass, add a little warm water at a time and press it up against the sides of the glass with a spoon then adding a little more water and do some good stirring..Add that to your gallon and let it sit for a few then stir some more...I know you can buy aloe vera flakes online but I've read some people dehydrate their aloe leaf by baking it in the oven on low to dry it out..Then you could probably use a mortar and pestle and make a powder to add to your water.

I

I done a Bitcoin order a while ago and go loads off freebies I think about 18 so this year I'm going to run a stack of solo cups so I've got lots of choice with my normal ones
we love our freebies!
fairy frost/Portal freebie
P1030247.JPG

My missus has been at work all day and she's due home soon. I, on the other hand, have spent the day walking dogs and smoking and drinking and smoking drinking. I'm obviously inhebriated and she's due home soon. Any tips too cover up my fuckedness? Haha

My missus has been at work all day and she's due home soon. I, on the other hand, have spent the day walking dogs and smoking and drinking and smoking drinking. I'm obviously inhebriated and she's due home soon. Any tips too cover up my fuckedness? Haha
Don't be too enthusiastic, be pleasant but not gushy

don't hide, don't pretend
if you ambulatory and semi-useful
you still be her friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back