Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man...yeah me too, love floyd all throughout the 60's, 70's and 80's. I have a super soft spot for ancient psychedelic floyd though!!
I just seen Roger play on his Us And Them tour in september and it was epic. Im too young to have seen floyd as a whole unfortunately
Awesome...great tune!!

Hey man...doing okay thanks for asking! Yep my final indoor run of the winter, just finished a run a couple of weeks ago, and then prepare to fire up the outdoor batch.
they are looking great man!

so cool you got that big flash, thanks for showing your aloe

I've got quite a bit...was working out if you could make an aloe vera farm from a 30 euro start up cost..:biggrin:
aloe everbody :pass:

:pighug:

Aloe @archie gemmill

time to load the vape
high CBD
was a big work day yesterday
firewood and water
deep snow high wind
looking for relief

I send you relief..:soak:

Peeps is the Cob battle for a single plant or the whole grow

My missus has been at work all day and she's due home soon. I, on the other hand, have spent the day walking dogs and smoking and drinking and smoking drinking. I'm obviously inhebriated and she's due home soon. Any tips too cover up my fuckedness? Haha

:coffee: Hide..? I never yell at my hubby if he is drunk...:nono:...I wait until the next day when he is hung over..
it is much more painful..:coffee2:

When I do it for humans I do it in a juicer...fillet...then half and half water....into the wizzer..

but in the big bin I just threw in the trimmed leaves and off cuts..added water..and it breaks itself down..:headbang:

I swear every time I look in the tent they grow another millimeter . :rofl:
If you keep looking in the tent the problem might persist :crying:
images (2).jpg

Good Morning A.F.N. Another day another opportunity .
I'm gearing up for Feb 1/ 2018 Mephisto , COB Light Battles . I ordered 2 more COB'S from @BigSm0 ( he's very fast getting your order in the mail ) total of 6 in 4 x 4 tent Lots of horsepower . No surrender !! but still not sure if I'll enter . I hate seeing grown men cry . :biggrin:
Oh you better enter, if I'm in there you too.

Not a great day here. We've got sustained 40mph winds rocking the house and gusts up in the 60+mph range. The rain and snow is on it's way to hold over till the morning. I had to peek in the tent because @1939bear told me to, temps 72-75F but humidity dropped down to 25-30% no sprouts yet but I only dropped yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back