Not open for further replies.
always got 98% aloe vera gell, food grade, on hand
good for a body inside and out
should do soil and plants
well

IMG_0557 (1).JPG

I go DIY....:coffee:

20180119_055110-jpg.853190

You need someone better than me to check... @GodAmJT but that looks as if the soil is too Hot..too much ferts..:headbang:

So it looks like my first attempt at making a soil from local clay-based soil didn't turn out too well.. First and foremost, it's waaaaaaaay too thick; not enough air space/aeration.. I made a different batch with twice as much coco fiber and 1.5x the amount of perlite. Seems a bit more spongy, and less "sticky" or clumpy.. This is a Dinafem Critical+ auto.. Sisters are waaaaay bigger, and just showing sex.. This little one showed sex and MIGHT give me a decent joint to smoke, so I may just cut around it, put it into a different container and just run it out..

View attachment 853190

Things are starting to take off!!! Finally!!

View attachment 853191

Once again, it appears the Fastbuds Pineapple Express autos just don't grow that well in organic, "water-only" soil.. The 2, far left bottom plants are them.. Small, showed sex at the end of week 2.. This is week 3 and everything else that was started at the same time just started showing sex yesterday and today.. The Fastbuds Northern Express (top left corner) seems to be growing well, and at pace with all of the other Dinafem plants.. I guess I sort of gauge all of my plant growth against the Dinafems, because with my current soil concoction, all of my Dinafems seem to finish about the same height, and produce roughly the same output.. Gotta love their consistency!!

Started some photo seeds, too.. Tried some Delicious Jack Herers, but they all petered out.. Started 4 Seedsman Jack Herers and 3 Seedsman Blueberries.. Gonna veg these out until all of the autos are done, and then flip them over.. I'll start some autos in a different part of the house to keep myself occupied during the flowering of the photos..
View attachment 853194
feel ya grobro, had to make my own soil up here, outta river silt and yearly additions of humanure compost. takes time, 5yrs and finally getting some decent soil, in a more southerly lat. decomp and soil building should go quicker, lol

If you want to preserve the aloe gel, fill an ice cube tray 1/4 tsp-1 tablespoon (whatever will fit in there within those amounts) to each cube and pop it in the freezer...ready to go when you water..pop a cube in your gallon of room temperature water,let it thaw,give it a few good stirs and apply to your plants.

View attachment 853197

I go DIY....:coffee:

20180119_055110-jpg.853190

You need someone better than me to check... @GodAmJT but that looks as if the soil is too Hot..too much ferts..:headbang:
how do you get that gooey stuff to the plants lol. I'm always trying to get it to mix with water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back