Status
Not open for further replies.
House coco ferts from my local hydro store . If I can't become a farmer I'll be a chemist . :rofl:
DSCN1695.JPG

Oh, also we don't wanna get in trouble for posting links so if its not allowed i apologize and we'll remove them

Posting links to freebies from vendors you know to be legitimate is fine as far as i'm aware :thumbsup:

As long as to the best of your knowledge you're not putting your fellow AFN members at risk, as always it's up to the individual whether they want to click on an external link.

:d5:

What spectrum would you say one of these "I support law enforcement" blue bulbs are? (97 cents at wal-mart, If they'd be useful)
Think they'd be good for veg and late bloom?
ea2cc5d699b27c5357728a890541a0c9.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

What spectrum would you say one of these "I support law enforcement" blue bulbs are? (97 cents at wal-mart, If they'd be useful)
Think they'd be good for veg and late bloom?
ea2cc5d699b27c5357728a890541a0c9.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:D ... I'm not sure that incandescent bulb is good for anything other than a bit of blue tinted heat lol

I'd avoid bulbs that look like this, and look into compact flourescent blubs (CFLS) ... you can get them quite small ... and typcially use 2700k for flowering and the blue (6500k) for veg. Although you could use flowering bulbs all the way through for an auto :D

Hope this helps

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back