Status
Not open for further replies.
..........................................OAR!..............................................
P1060249.JPG
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME ROOKIES!

:D ... I'm not sure that incandescent bulb is good for anything other than a bit of blue tinted heat lol

I'd avoid bulbs that look like this, and look into compact flourescent blubs (CFLS) ... you can get them quite small ... and typcially use 2700k for flowering and the blue (6500k) for veg. Although you could use flowering bulbs all the way through for an auto :D

Hope this helps

:d5:
It does. I was just curious if I should go spend a couple dollars. You can hardly find the cfls around here, for some reason.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It does. I was just curious if I should go spend a couple dollars. You can hardly find the cfls around here, for some reason.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Definately don't spend dollars on those for growing! :D - Buy CFLs online, but do a bit of research here first becuase you can get small and big ones depedning on your space ... but also how you're going to position them around the plant.

No matter how cheap they are ... they're not worth the eleccy cost for what benefit (if any) they'll bring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back