Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple pictures of them..:d5::pass:
IMG_4637.JPG
IMG_4642.JPG
IMG_4651.JPG
IMG_4652.JPG
IMG_4658.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG

Man... Two days at customs. Makes me think I'm gonna get an empty envelope and a letter saying my seeds have been confiscated. ((Figuring out how to use tapatalk, and needed a picture to use...that wasn't of my wife's butt))
16acb67796bddd23d7d227eb05d03702.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Man... Two days at customs. Makes me think I'm gonna get an empty envelope and a letter saying my seeds have been confiscated. ((Figuring out how to use tapatalk, and needed a picture to use...that wasn't of my wife's butt))

Oh don't sweat it bro, They'll make it.. sometimes things just sit there, they get checked in, then sit...

No worries there... Ive had them spend over a week in customs and make it through. The only one Ive never got would probably still say in customs today if I had the tracking number to check it lol. I never got a letter or anything, the package just never cleared customs

Oh don't sweat it bro, They'll make it.. sometimes things just sit there, they get checked in, then sit...
I'm getting antsy... Y'all have me wanting to grow some monsters haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back