Status
Not open for further replies.
this good to know, Mine will not be getting that tall I can assure you of that.. I have 4 plants to do, so she'll get topped.
Ive topped everything ive grown until this time round and for me it comes down to space i dont have height issues so after seeing the results this time i think for me im just leaving them alone [emoji111]

Ive topped everything ive grown until this time round and for me it comes down to space i dont have height issues so after seeing the results this time i think for me im just leaving them alone [emoji111]
I've done 5ft + tree before, but thats a single plant then... I have 4 test grows I need get done, just can't allow it become a tree..My largest inside plant was 5'6" dinafem critical+2.0 auto... I only use 3gal pots though. regular nursery pots.

Have you ever drove by a plot of land and just think....man, what a perfect spot for a guerrilla grow..lol. I can see mine from work and monitor easily, also it would not be out of the ordinary to see me in that area due to my job...tempting!
I'm in an area surrounded by 1/2 forest, and 1/2 cornfields... That thought crosses my mind at least twice a year.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I've done 5ft + tree before, but thats a single plant then... I have 4 test grows I need get done, just can't allow it become a tree..
Thats said alot of it is just height as its so lanky ,but my cupboard only .9 metre by 2 metres lenght and im doing 6 at a time usually a months between drops ,so i need to make the best use of the space as its always busy [emoji111]

I'm in an area surrounded by 1/2 forest, and 1/2 cornfields... That thought crosses my mind at least twice a year.

If you're going to use a cornfield, make sure it's one by the river, and take a fishing pole and tub of chicken liver in case someone sees you in that area...
If it's the forest, try to get an aerial map of the area you'll be in... Circle a few random spots, and if anyone catches you out there, Those circles are around elm trees, and you're just scouting for areas morels will grow... I've thought it through a few times, if you can't tell haha

Thats said alot of it is just height as its so lanky ,but my cupboard only .9 metre by 2 metres lenght and im doing 6 at a time usually a months between drops ,so i need to make the best use of the space as its always busy [emoji111]
I have a 4ft auto kush right now test grow for female seeds, that plant is massive.. I also have a 2nd one that is 3ft and probably 3ft wide also I love that plant and incredibly frosty...

I have a 4ft auto kush right now test grow for female seeds, that plant is massive.. I also have a 2nd one that is 3ft and probably 3ft wide also I love that plant and incredibly frosty...
Im just finishing a bcn critical thats been in a 50 litre flexi tub with soil and perlite and i really wish i hadnt topped it im sure it would have been enormous......might transplant one of my hyper ryderSPG in it in a couple of weeks [emoji111]

it's really hard getting light to bottom of 5ft tree's as ya know...plus ya need let them absorb nutes longer ,takes a lot to feed a huge tree.

Im just finishing a bcn critical thats been in a 50 litre flexi tub with soil and perlite and i really wish i hadnt topped it im sure it would have been enormous......might transplant one of my hyper ryderSPG in it in a couple of weeks [emoji111]
ohh I have 3gal limit... I get tree's in them. I couldn't imagine going up a pot size, I'd blow roof right off my house!

Bcn critical
a7d4da45d21ea7067f4517950cecace6.jpg
45ec90b087e304929b625ce0f42873f9.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back