Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the better investments I made was the Apogee light sensor . Set the light to 18 " gave me an par reading of 500 and this girl stopped her stretch and is soaking up the burple rays . Gotta love technology . :rofl:
DSCN1694.JPG

That looks nice quality and pricey in one basket. I'm going to get a cheap version of that I think. They have 10 foot heat wires for 30 bucks that ought to do it. I am going to have to do well repair at some point anyway, this place is built in the 30's over a civil war era foundation. The well is very old.
Yeh that looks like a little overkill doesn't it .. :biggrin:

That looks nice quality and pricey in one basket. I'm going to get a cheap version of that I think. They have 10 foot heat wires for 30 bucks that ought to do it. I am going to have to do well repair at some point anyway, this place is built in the 30's over a civil war era foundation. The well is very old.
Any ghosties ??

I think so. I've had two experiences here. It's been a long slog to learn the history of the property. I got deeds back about 4 generations. It gets really murky after that. I'm in a spot thats county, but close to town. It was absolutely used as a barracks area in the war and I wouldn't be surprised to learn the place was burned down. The old foundation does have some burn evidence.The first city mayor type guy had a cabin on my street too. There was a pony express about a mile away at a ferry over the river. One of the ghosts I think anyway, is the widow of the guy who built this house. The other I don't really know but I saw a hazy lady walking through the yard in white twice now at around dusk.

I think so. I've had two experiences here. It's been a long slog to learn the history of the property. I got deeds back about 4 generations. It gets really murky after that. I'm in a spot thats county, but close to town. It was absolutely used as a barracks area in the war and I wouldn't be surprised to learn the place was burned down. The old foundation does have some burn evidence.The first city mayor type guy had a cabin on my street too. There was a pony express about a mile away at a ferry over the river. One of the ghosts I think anyway, is the widow of the guy who built this house. The other I don't really know but I saw a hazy lady walking through the yard in white twice now at around dusk.
Not a good aberration to run into if your heavily medicated . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back