Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks . I take it your on a well ? Sounds like you have a spring project redoing your water feed . !!:nono:

Thanks Bear, I'm good. I filled up the coffee and tea pots and a 5 gallon bucket before bed. I had a feeling a 5 degree night would do it again. Whoever put the main left the last foot of pipe exposed over the soil line and comes up out of the ground into the house through a foundation wall. I am going to have to break some concrete inside to get under the foundation and dig it up from both sides of the wall. Like it should have been done in the first place. Around here they only bury the pipes 2 feet. We are not supposed to get 5 degree temps here. That has all changed, thanks global warming.

:woohoo: Just let me get my gear together I'll be right over !! What do you mean I have a 3 hour drive to get there . :nono:

Looks like its gonna be a nice day today!! Heading out to the big S again today...once again we dont expect many fish, but hoping for some giants! Gonna try to focus on 40-55feet for whitfish today

Tea is fed, excess tea went to all the house plants, a little in the soil bin with the contents of the tea bag as well as what settled at the bottom of the bucket and the rest to the lawn..Now everything gets soaked in peroxide,dish soap and warm water..Scrubbing every crevice and then the bubble snake will be hooked back up to bubble some plain tap water and peroxide for about a half hour..keep it clean and get all that bio film.

IMG_20180118_071710.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back