Status
Not open for further replies.
My little garden under another dubious start . Not paying attention to the details. :nono: An interesting observation . The plant far left front was a " runt " and started 1 week behind the other's but as soon as I dropped BigSmo's cob on her she picked up her heels right away !! Coincidence ?? :biggrin:
View attachment 850089

I can see the difference in my grows with the autocobs. Mind reviewing the details that you missed early on and what you did to rectify?

@1939bear very clean setup sir, or should I say...
arLXMys.png

I can see the difference in my grows with the autocobs. Mind reviewing the details that you missed early on and what you did to rectify?
I mixed old FFOF just out of a grow , with new peat and added some old peat from out side into the fray and planted my seedlings . It did not work . Not only did it not work but I don't even know why ?? What I did end end up with is an infestation of fungus gnats and stunted plants . It won't happen again as I'm going specialized coco setup next , newly designed by a Canadian Company right in my own backyard . :yay:

Hope Everyone has a warm wonderful Weekend.. I was going to do some work outside...then looked at the weather channel, which at this time of year I call "The Depression Channel" and decided to do nothing today...except reorganize the Grow space/tent..in the warmth of the house.

ff8e380700173f711c67cd54d0f7eed8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back