Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is a little droopy after their watering finished up about 5 mins ago..I shut one of the cobs off, as 3 was just too much for these ladies in such a small space no matter how high I put them up ( working with 5'11 in height ) Other than that I gave them 7 drops of cal/mag per gallon of water and I'd like to do a light transition tea on the next watering..Fish Hydrolysate,compost,worm castings ,humic acid..Yeah something like that lol

IMG_20180113_040338.jpg

I can pick up some GH nutes tommorow if need be ..should I just us those for this Hydro grow..are they more stable?

Sorry bud, I missed this one... Yes, I was running foxfarm when I did my solo cup last year and it gave me constant headaches.. I switched after that to Green Planet (pricey) which is very stable. This years solo cup I'm rolling out AN nutes. I haven't tried them yet but I'm told they are also stable. I might look at those, I got the 3 liter bottle set on sale for 29.99 last week on amazon,

Last edited:
Oh the usual. Counting my blessings and pretty much loving life. I got a groupie now, this university girl started following me around after I spoke to a class about sustainable landscaping. LOL. I think she wants to see my Festivus pole.

That and my damn eyesight is getting worse. I can't use my 60x loupe anymore. Hope my trichs are actually cloudy when I chop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back