Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the usual. Counting my blessings and pretty much loving life. I got a groupie now, this university girl started following me around after I spoke to a class about sustainable landscaping. LOL. I think she wants to see my Festivus pole.

That and my damn eyesight is getting worse. I can't use my 60x loupe anymore. Hope my trichs are actually cloudy when I chop!
If you show it I wouldn't tell your girlfriend or you might not have a Festivus pole to show anybody . :biggrin:

Chopped and stacked some wood to work up an appetite for lunch!

af5009df627fbd405506b8626729f698.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I hope you had a splitter . :thumbsup: or your at least under 50 .

Man, I want to join a grow battle but I don't have the right seeds. I may not get to play till May. Probably for the best, I would like to get through another round to really dial in my system anyway. I'm switching back to LED's as soon as possible.

I got one finishing up, and my giant one is in midflower still. I think I can remove one of the HPS lights, and put a blurple back in for whatever is next. Then pull the other HPS when the next one harvests. I'm getting a good rotation started here.

Totally on point. Those that "paved" the way, yeah...translated "took all the risk". You know, growing in a state where if your caught with even a seed or stem, it's a 1 year mandatory...only to be cornered out of the legal markets due to "fees" and regulations. We have always been a freedom loving group...there are parts of this "legalization" that make me feel athsmatic.
I really do enjoy walking into a dispensary, but there are times...

It is as always, freedom is not "given", but has to be taken, and once achieved, gaurded jelously or lost thru complacency.

Last edited:
My little garden under another dubious start . Not paying attention to the details. :nono: An interesting observation . The plant far left front was a " runt " and started 1 week behind the other's but as soon as I dropped BigSmo's cob on her she picked up her heels right away !! Coincidence ?? :biggrin:
P1100135.JPG

My little garden under another dubious start . Not paying attention to the details. :nono: An interesting observation . The plant far left front was a " runt " and started 1 week behind the other's but as soon as I dropped BigSmo's cob on her she picked up her heels right away !! Coincidence ?? :biggrin:
View attachment 850089
Yeah they sure love the COB lighting! Am on my first cob run, have a sour livers that was a freak, and so much smaller... if she didn't have dog tags, you'd never figure out which one she is. Along way from the LEDS of even a decade ago. Am way impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back