Status
Not open for further replies.
Also thinking about what strain to try this year outside.
I'd like to try a fruity one as last year's skunky plant did stink out the garden too much at times. I need an auto, something that can be kept quite small and deal with Northern Europes not always guaranteed hot summer climate.
Any ideas or recommendations from fellow growers?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
what to grow?
thar be the question
outdoor no easy answer

Also thinking about what strain to try this year outside.
I'd like to try a fruity one as last year's skunky plant did stink out the garden too much at times. I need an auto, something that can be kept quite small and deal with Northern Europes not always guaranteed hot summer climate.
Any ideas or recommendations from fellow growers?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I look for speed, hardiness, resistance, North tends toward mold, this where I be looking

I have another 3 years man but I'm in the same boat. Gonna find me a few acres somewhere I can set up a nice sized hoop house, a nice size basement and going incognito, other than to check in with you guys ;)

I think I said that very sentence like 8 years ago.... But it was all worth it, and planned out from the beginning. I am a perfectionist though, and things take me longer. I try to never do the same job twice, and that also requires paying close attention to order of repairs and upgrades. That nit picky BS made it take forever to get everything how I like. But I now have a home with every single nut and bolt properly repaired or replaced. All new plumbing, electrical, foundation piers, french drains, grading around the house, gardens, ac/heat and all new ducting and insulation. I'm almost done with the kitchen remodel, and once thats done.... Tesla roof and battery bank is next.

Ya, they are frightening. I'm working on that. I almost have all my ducks in a row for infrastructure and home/gardens/truck paid off. The time for getting off grid starts this year for me. It's gonna be a fun ride.
oh man, you are going to love being your own utility, no surges, no brownouts, no blackouts

I have another 3 years man but I'm in the same boat. Gonna find me a few acres somewhere I can set up a nice sized hoop house, a nice size basement and going incognito, other than to check in with you guys ;)
invisibility the key to my success, lol
the more you do for yourself the happier your psyche be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back