Status
Not open for further replies.
Also thinking about what strain to try this year outside.
I'd like to try a fruity one as last year's skunky plant did stink out the garden too much at times. I need an auto, something that can be kept quite small and deal with Northern Europes not always guaranteed hot summer climate.
Any ideas or recommendations from fellow growers?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Also I'm going to be trying a few this season outside putting them out late may

Also thinking about what strain to try this year outside.
I'd like to try a fruity one as last year's skunky plant did stink out the garden too much at times. I need an auto, something that can be kept quite small and deal with Northern Europes not always guaranteed hot summer climate.
Any ideas or recommendations from fellow growers?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sure, I have lots of opinions.:bighug::crying::toke:

Mephisto Double Grape, Big Head Freeze Berry, DP Blue Berry. In that order.

49 and counting in the solo cup battle
If youre not in yet. Come be entry [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG]

50! nice. I suppose I'll throw in some REP to [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG]. SIGN UP! Come on @Swan I know you got room for a solo cup in there!

49 and counting in the solo cup battle
If youre not in yet. Come be entry [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG]
I'm on a break pal home repairs maybe next time I don't wanna commit to something half arsed

@Ash-a-Ton I didnt think it was possible, but I am on yoga pants overload. Two days on a university campus this week was all it took. Thanks to your wife, they were fresh in my mind, so I couldnt help myself. LOL.... I must have been busted looking like 100 times. It's shameful....

@Ash-a-Ton I didnt think it was possible, but I am on yoga pants overload. Two days on a university campus this week was all it took. Thanks to your wife, they were fresh in my mind, so I couldnt help myself. LOL.... I must have been busted looking like 100 times. It's shameful....
I know what campus is like hahaha.
Can be real bad at times. Can be bad for your soul haha.

My list of quotes to respond to got way to long today. So F it.! I'm going to smoke a bowl instead!...

I tried to calculate my electrical at the wall, and I think it's about 1400 watts all together and closer to 2400 with the heater running on high.. Too high. I need to ditch the HPS lights. They worked well for the winter though. By my guess, they saved me 50% on heating costs over two months. That was all I wanted them for anyway.

Puff Puff. Pass to @trailanimal ... Relax, a trip to town is tiring I'm sure.

View attachment 849530
no shit tiring, smug and satisfied vaping high cbd
those numbers up top are terrifying to alternative energy me, would drain my batts in 1 hour time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back