Status
Not open for further replies.
41910558083cc7c28c88a9dc4ef3493f.jpg

Yay! Sample just arrived!!

My list of quotes to respond to got way to long today. So F it.! I'm going to smoke a bowl instead!...

I tried to calculate my electrical at the wall, and I think it's about 1400 watts all together and closer to 2400 with the heater running on high.. Too high. I need to ditch the HPS lights. They worked well for the winter though. By my guess, they saved me 50% on heating costs over two months. That was all I wanted them for anyway.

Puff Puff. Pass to @trailanimal ... Relax, a trip to town is tiring I'm sure.

gnite.jpg

Howdi everybody I hope were all good I'm smoking some nice oil made from gsc its the best I've had good times

It is really hard to bother with accurately calculating it all. The cost is too damn high. Plus, I started adding supplemental lights in. I re-purposed my photography lighting. 2, 5 way CFL heads with independent switches. I have all 5500K bulbs for now, but will be adding some 3200 and 6500 soon. Other than that, it's back to blurples after this grow, I can't afford fancy lights anymore than I can afford fancy electric costs. Nutes add up FAST in a large volume reservoir.

Winding down from the chaos of the day, drink, vape, meditate for a few mins and now just surfing the Tube listening to a few faves....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Also thinking about what strain to try this year outside.
I'd like to try a fruity one as last year's skunky plant did stink out the garden too much at times. I need an auto, something that can be kept quite small and deal with Northern Europes not always guaranteed hot summer climate.
Any ideas or recommendations from fellow growers?

Winding down from the chaos of the day, drink, vape, meditate for a few mins and now just surfing the Tube listening to a few faves....

Hi swan how the devil are you pal its been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back