Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I need some prayers for my Grandmother, just got off the phone with my Aunt and things aren't looking good as organs are failing now. They are trying to keep her comfortable at the hospital. I can't afford a flight to get back out East and rental car to be with my family there.
Sorry to hear that bud

Well I need some prayers for my Grandmother, just got off the phone with my Aunt and things aren't looking good as organs are failing now. They are trying to keep her comfortable at the hospital. I can't afford a flight to get back out East and rental car to be with my family there.
Sorry to hear this brother. Best of luck to you and yours.

@bushmasterar15 my prayers are with you too. Sounds like the end if it is as you say. It will be hard, but try and celebrate the good time memories and try not to dwell on the here and now.

If you need me, I am only a PM away.................eP.

your in my thoughts pal i hope all goes well

Day 52 for my praying northern lights auto.
Shes gunna be another nice even monster bush.
20180111_171709.jpg
20180111_171655.jpg
20180111_171527.jpg
20180111_171515.jpg
20180111_171501.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back