Or another dwc guy. Any of you around?
im stumped
Need some help.
Roots healthy.
Plenty of nutes. Ph swings between 5.5 and 6.0
Temps are acceptable
I keep getting cal or mag defs.
View attachment 849183 View attachment 849184 View attachment 849185
I remove leafs often. And at this point i dont want to deal with the issues with her wanting to start flowering "finally"
Did it start with younger leaves? That'd probably be a calcium problem. I have no experience growing, but know how to use google like a mofo. From what I've read, a calcium problem will start with your younger leaves.
Too much P, and not enough N is another solution to your problem I've found via google.
...take what advice I give with a grain of salt and shot of tequila, because all I know is what I see on google.

bad bottle then. Yup same plant
Shes getting big.
Ordered it off amazon. Prolly a shitty 3rd party seller.
Photo is on same mix. But soil. And no issues. Idk. Just bugs me lol.

I was looking at getting some more too. I'm leaning towards Earth Juice OilyCann because no added nitrogen, and I so far I've liked all their stuff. Right now I use CaMg+ from the same brand you have.

...I'm just sitting here waiting for someone to yell "Shut up, Noob!" at me for that, btw. Haha

Did it start with younger leaves? That'd probably be a calcium problem. I have no experience growing, but know how to use google like a mofo. From what I've read, a calcium problem will start with your younger leaves.
Too much P, and not enough N is another solution to your problem I've found via google.
...take what advice I give with a grain of salt and shot of tequila, because all I know is what I see on google.

Oh ya, General Hydroponics is now Monsanto. So even the good calmag bottle called CaMg+ has been compromised.
really, when did all this change? I use GH and gotten an order recently as 1 week ago and everything was still the same ...

Anyone in here try Mephisto's Sour Hound? That's one of the freebies I'm getting, and I'm curious about how big of a yeild it gives, and how stanky she is during flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back