Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news bud!! Well i made it out fishing..not much action, but I landed a pair of monster lake trout!! One was 34" log with a 21" girth(calculated to 19 pound), and the second was 28" long...great day!!
View attachment 849209
Looks like ya had a great day fishing my friend! That's really cool am glad ya made some catches

And a pic of the wee plants
IMG_6591.JPG

I filled the four 15L Autopots with the 60 liters of coco I made but I have about 10 liters left over. I didn't pack the pots down so hoping when I water the pots again before putting seeds in it will settle and I can top off. Ran all the water lines to the reservoir and hooked up separate shut off valves to each pot. Now only need to hook up the airlines to the pump when ready to turn on the airdomes.

been really basic on this one lol.
Gen hydro grow micro bloom.
And calimagic.
Mammoth p.
And great white early
Roughly 5-10ml per gal of what ever im using. Currently 5 ml micro per gal. 10 calimagic. 1ml mammoth and 10 ml bloom per gal

That all sounds fine to me, but it doesn't look like a deficiency, all the new growth looks great. Stems and petioles look green and leaves look dark green. So I still lean toward pH lockout of calcium. Is this the same plant you had trouble with calmag a while back? I'd ditch that shit if it is. It sounds like either your calmag is bad or cheap calcium. That or your pH measurement is wrong. Calcium drops out at 6 and higher, phosphorous drops out at lower than 5.5-5.8 .... so if you got cheap calcium thats not chelated, thats your deal.

@Unique tagged you in a post couple pages back maybe you could add some insight on a problem with seedling in coco.

Here's the little :warrior:
20180110_191418.jpg

Looked her through the loupe no mites and the back side looks better than the front don't have a clue gonna watch her

That all sounds fine to me, but it doesn't look like a deficiency, all the new growth looks great. Stems and petioles look green and leaves look dark green. So I still lean toward pH lockout of calcium. Is this the same plant you had trouble with calmag a while back? I'd ditch that shit if it is. It sounds like either your calmag is bad or cheap calcium. That or your pH measurement is wrong. Calcium drops out at 6 and higher, phosphorous drops out at lower than 5.5-5.8 .... so if you got cheap calcium thats not chelated, thats your deal.
bad bottle then. Yup same plant
Shes getting big.
Ordered it off amazon. Prolly a shitty 3rd party seller.
Photo is on same mix. But soil. And no issues. Idk. Just bugs me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back