Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dr appointment went well, I was the first patient for the office this morning so all we did was talk about canna. I'm glad to have this Dr as he's pro for full federal legalization. Then was told we have another canna greenhouse going up so that will bring our town to 5 canna greenhouse's. The next Humbolt county coming to our small town. Oh and he filled out my CHAMP permit paperwork so I'll have access to mobility hunting.

Great news bud!! Well i made it out fishing..not much action, but I landed a pair of monster lake trout!! One was 34" log with a 21" girth(calculated to 19 pound), and the second was 28" long...great day!!
IMG_6587crop.jpg

What up stoners I'm finally :baked: and jamming been busy day getting ready for the battles tending to this problem child but she's a :warrior: and gonna make I do believe . :headbang:

what kind of nutes are you using? I would be surprised if your having actual deficiencies, more like lockout. But I'm wondering what kind of cocktail you mixed up. Tell me there's no foxfarm in there.:biggrin:

Very nice! I can't wait to smell that stuff. Yes please, I want some more! :cheers::drool:
been really basic on this one lol.
Gen hydro grow micro bloom.
And calimagic.
Mammoth p.
And great white early
Roughly 5-10ml per gal of what ever im using. Currently 5 ml micro per gal. 10 calimagic. 1ml mammoth and 10 ml bloom per gal

Great news bud!! Well i made it out fishing..not much action, but I landed a pair of monster lake trout!! One was 34" log with a 21" girth(calculated to 19 pound), and the second was 28" long...great day!!
View attachment 849209

I've seen a lot, really. I saved lives, I've been shot, I'm a vet, and I lived outdoors for years, etc. etc. . But for some reason I get the willies from fish. Hate the damn things. I'd be happy to sew you up on a battlefield, but don't ever ask me to clean a fish. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back