Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick flash before I get back to work.

_IGP1083.JPG
_IGP1066.JPG

My fishing lake is special. For 3 big reasons.

1st. Power plant cooling lake.
So folks fear they will glow from fishing and swimming it. Fisherman lore to keep out the public.

2. River fed and dammed up. So constantly bringing in more fish from rivers.

3. Prolly most important.
Our shad population is absolutely insane. Been on a lot of water. No place has the crazy amount of shad as the lake i fish.
Used to have hybrid striped bass and other school predator fish. That dont reproduce. Since hybrids. So they got fished out. And the shad population got to booming.

Our carp and drum perch will eat these shad too. I mean giant drums. 30 lbs and up. Will mack a 6 inch shad.

So many that even the grass eaters decided fuck grass we eat these.

So besides the over fished large mouths. All the other fish pretty much get left to eat all day. Makes cat fishing a blast. Pulling 10-20lb channels all night. Occasionally a giant flatty.

Is it spring spawn yet? :/

Yesterday I received an email from Mastercard advising me that there was unusual activity on my card . I don't use it very often but my Visa card is shall we say over extended right now . :biggrin: I appreciated the warning as it showed Mastercard is on the ball and the unusual activity was just me buying seeds and had forgotten who I had purchased them from . :nono: By the time I figured it out I had called Mastercard to explain as I had initiated a hold on my card . Much to my surprise the young lady that answered my call was in Puerto Rico . Now I have no problem with people in other country's earning a living but do we not still have an unemployment issue in the USA and Canada . Just goes to show that major companys don't give a shit if your unemployed or not it's all about the bottom line and how much money did we make this month . Rant over . :toke:
mate scotlands one of the worst paid, most heavily taxed and highest unemployment rates per capita in the developed world. i live near that new bridge just built over the forth river. £1.4 billion pound project involving thousands of staff. couldve sourced the majority of that from qualified scottish men and massively boosted so many local economies. what did they do? outsourced the lot to 26 different nations. lucky if there was 50 scots involved woth the lot. almost none of the materials used were scottish iether. met a good few hundred folk while i was on it and never met a single jock !
the worlds gone to fuck mate.
might aswell just sit back, have a smoke and a smile and watch it all implode from the comfort of your own couch : ) theres nothing anyone can or will ever do about it so just gotta go with the flow unfortunately.
we are but minions mate, built to serve the chosen few.

you can do that type of thing with bottom hose attached between them, but the water levels have to match or you get overflow.
ahh so i could only use a 20L top up if i tried it that way then? could i use 2x 20L top ups? one at iether side. that would probably do me.

talking about my jams. Rumor is. When momma used to turn up in the car. And ash-a-little was in the car seat.
Tesla. Was my shit. All smiles and whistles.

A tune for the good memories bro. Good 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back