Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the fight with that one?
the smaller one was actually a very impressive catch.
Always use 10-12lb test and the shakespear tiger combos. Cheap rigs lol.

But the onei showed. Pops landed between 2 brushpiles in a 6 ft clearing lol. Fought it about 30 min. 30 min that night felt like 2 hours. Was the first giant fish i had seen. Incredible night

til i find a pic of the bigger one thats not been posted online i cant show it off lol. Too much info attached to the pics online. But there was one about 20lb bigger than this one. The thin part of the big ones tail was thick as my neck lol. Fat pig with fins.
And to hear a giant cat belch at you when they breach the surface is almost scary lol.
I've caught some Huge Channel cats In Lake Huron, But not quite that size, damn bro nice catch!

the smaller one was actually a very impressive catch.
Always use 10-12lb test and the shakespear tiger combos. Cheap rigs lol.

But the onei showed. Pops landed between 2 brushpiles in a 6 ft clearing lol. Fought it about 30 min. 30 min that night felt like 2 hours. Was the first giant fish i had seen. Incredible night
awesome catch!

Ha i wish i could man!! Paranoia i suppose, but i would never meet up with anyone i met on a weed growing site.
have done it. Well before growing. Was playing an online game. Got to talking. I asked where dude was. Just for convo. He said my town. Then said was going to my lil bar i used to go play pool at. So i said fuck it. Went and met the dude.
He was a cool cat. Dont still talk to him though. Think he moved.
But i think in my situation now. Id opt to protect my identity and location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back