Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 836728

To those that served, and those serving currently.
Bless you, and thank you.

May their names forever live on, for they have done their duty!

and hoping there won't be a lot of snow shovelling today....View attachment 836738 yesterday.

I'm jealous of that snow :( :crying:

Here's pics of my new tent. Its a 4x8 so double the size as my last. I have 3 350 to 380 watt led that are going to live there. Eventually I will get the 6" filter up lol. That rack is where I keep tool and some electrical equipment also star wars poster lol Oh and the door way pic gives an idea of how big the tent is compared to that tiny room haha You can also see all the stuff on the floor I havent put up yet :pView attachment 836733 View attachment 836734 View attachment 836735 View attachment 836736 View attachment 836737

That's an amazing setup right there, I want to get to that size one day. :worship:

Th
Here's pics of my new tent. Its a 4x8 so double the size as my last. I have 3 350 to 380 watt led that are going to live there. Eventually I will get the 6" filter up lol. That rack is where I keep tool and some electrical equipment also star wars poster lol Oh and the door way pic gives an idea of how big the tent is compared to that tiny room haha You can also see all the stuff on the floor I havent put up yet :pView attachment 836733 View attachment 836734 View attachment 836735 View attachment 836736 View attachment 836737
thats a nice setup you got there brother! Happy growing!!!

@Arthur it’s a sweet little silicone piece I picked up at a head shop round these parts. EYCE Is the brand. It’s got a removable glass bowl a little stash spot underneath and a stainless steel bowl stirrer that pops into the bottom. :) it’s nice because it’s easy to clean and I’ve dropped it enough times and haven’t busted the little bowl.

FESTIVUS ROLLS........
P1060115.JPG
INTO ANOTHER GIVEAWAY.......

May their names forever live on, for they have done their duty!

I'm jealous of that snow :( :crying:

That's an amazing setup right there, I want to get to that size one day. :worship:

Thanx very much. :D I am super pumped to get this. I have wanted to expand for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back