Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the party giveaways. ive missed half a dozen of them by 1 post! got a pack of dragons durin the solstice for gettin naked though : )
:crying: :cheers::cheers::cheers:
That was you? HAHA. I took a pic in me boxers for that, but you beat me to it by a few minutes.

I hope you find your guys today, no one needs that hassle.

First snowflake :crying:
DSCN1644.JPG

I'm a fan of ff never used there soil though. Promix bx or promix hp Is what I normally get. Never used a seedling mix up until now. That's promix too, only because the old lady was going that way and I asked her to grab me a bale she comes back with a 2cu bag. And it was only $6 cheaper than the 3.8. lol she said this is expensive I can't believe you've been spending this much on soil. I told her she's right she got the wrong one. Anyways Im Not supposed to be upset about that no more. Lol
Only thing I've ever really done for seedlings and transplants is promix, a little extra perlite, and earthworm castings. It seems to work fine. I would like to give ocean forrest or happy frog a go. Have you tried those yet, or any of their soil amendments?
No not yet but I’d like to Try their happy frog out.

Morning all... not a coffee drinker, but it's a coffee morning.. if that makes sense..

Looked ato a post yesterday, guy having issues in coco... I haven't messed with coco yet, so am hoping one of you that has can take a look...

My guess is advanced potassium deficiency, very possibly due to ph issues. May be more... be ready, not real purdy!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/need-help-guys-what-is-happening-to-them.62682/#post-1634081

I might be the guy :smoking: I'll read through that, thanks :toke:

Nothing gets my head right like cruising the county roads! Couple joints and a six pack with some county roads out in the country oh yeah it’s heaven!

Back roads thru the red woods on a Sunday morning... and a well rolled joint...beer just slides off the tank....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back