Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no NO! thanks @Farqual... am not going to be able to live without this...
Crap....wallets lookin thin....

Santa can you help out?
Screenshot_2017-12-07-08-31-32.png

Used to pack the top section of my trident with fresh snow.... a bong made of ice sounds incredible!

Holy fuck! Just realized my 2018 schedule is going to be busy as fuck!!! I didn’t realize I took on this much! January-April= fast buds test grow, April-September= Oss and blimburn test grows, September-December= seedsman test grow

Fast buds- 4 plants
Oss- 4 plants + blimburn- 6 plants= 10 plants
Seedsman- 4 plants

For a grand total of 18 different strains in a year!

Holy fuck! Just realized my 2018 schedule is going to be busy as fuck!!! I didn’t realize I took on this much! January-April= fast buds test grow, April-September= Oss and blimburn test grows, September-December= seedsman test grow

Fast buds- 4 plants
Seedsman- 4 plants

TESTOR McQUESTOR!

So what’s everyone got going today?

"working" from home today! That means regular tune ups of hash hits in the bubbler and brainstorming about my next grow while I play with the girls in the tent (see previous post) LOL.
Hanging out trying to keep the AFN Vibe, that's all Brothah (New England accent) ha..maybe some breakfast
22492018_633215746802409_4051306733601779998_n.png

Fast buds- 4 plants
Seedsman- 4 plants

Get another tent... done by june! :cheers:

I had to hear this as a child around this time of year.... Now you can too. :crying:

"working" from home today! That means regular tune ups of hash hits in the bubbler and brainstorming about my next grow while I play with the girls in the tent (see previous post) LOL.
Hanging out trying to keep the AFN Vibe, that's all Brothah (New England accent) ha..maybe some breakfast
View attachment 836748
wonderful day!

@Kneehigh85 , I'm twitchy just reading your sch!, remember to go slow hahahahahahahahahahaha!
hahahaha the kicker is all the blimburn strains are going to be photo I believe and then I’ll have 1 photo from oss. I might just do all those outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back