Lighting Current Leakage? Using Platinum LED P450

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have two Platinum P150s, the newer grey ones. I just bought a Kill-A-Watt P4330 power strip that is pretty useless with the two Platinum lights. Each P150 has 3 ma leakage and when the leakage exceeds 05ma it beeps forever and I no longer have access to the other buttons info and voltage readings. It works just fine with everything else in my house, tested up to 13 amps/1600 watts with several household items totaling 02ma leakage. The Platinum led P150 definitely has a voltage leak problem, the screws that the case is put together with has given me a mild shock a few times. I sure hate that my new $65 power strip is useless for its intended purpose. Is this defective enough for a return?
I would contact the manufacturer. They are a large company and I am sure they will help you solve the issue or replace your unit.

OK, I know this discussion took place over a year ago but I want to point out that I am having the same issue. When I turn on the flower side of my 300w Platinum, I get the same thing. My Kill A Watt power strip beeps. I have two Platinum lights and both do it. I'm not sure what it is but I don't think it's a major issue. For some reason the Platinum lights and the Kill A Watt just don't seem to play well together. I switched out to a plain power strip, but I am also hoping the house don't burn down.

Back