Lighting Current Leakage? Using Platinum LED P450

In the meantime, a Mephisto Sour Stomper at day 6 craving some led action.

IMG_20160906_185607.jpg

:yay: No beeping on veg, bloom or full spectrum whatsoever. The only problem I have is the Mars came with one of the hanger posts broken clean off and I can hear a few pieces rattling around inside the light.:face: I'll just return it for a new one and I'm good to go. I just returned the P300 today as well. By the way, I do recommend the P3 surge protector for anyone looking for a good light strip with additional safety features.

Last edited:
@Green Goblin May I know where you bought the light? amazon? I asked our sales department colleagues, it seems they do not know you . we would like to help you ASAP and ship the new one out once we get the broken one.

Hey, yes I did purchase this from Amazon and they have offered to replace it, I just have to send this one back to them. What appears to have happened was that when the light was packaged the side with the posts was forced into the styrofoam and one snapped off. I should have a new light in a few days though.Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it!

Hey, yes I did purchase this from Amazon and they have offered to replace it, I just have to send this one back to them. What appears to have happened was that when the light was packaged the side with the posts was forced into the styrofoam and one snapped off. I should have a new light in a few days though.Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it!
That's good to hear, obviously platinum has some explaining to do

That's good to hear, obviously platinum has some explaining to do

Yeah, I wasn't even upset that the new light had some damage, all I could think about was that I finally found a solution. A few weeks of troubleshooting and patience eventually prevailed. Thanks for checking in and trying to help me figure this out , no need for the electrician now :thumbsup:

:slap:

sounds great, we would like to be fair to all , we do not want you to get a broken light :) Any more help you need, you can email us directly or contact amazon. we will always be here to help, no matter holiday, vacation or weekend, we can help very fast.

sounds great, we would like to be fair to all , we do not want you to get a broken light :) Any more help you need, you can email us directly or contact amazon. we will always be here to help, no matter holiday, vacation or weekend, we can help very fast.

:d5:

Back