Any news on uk shipping and how were u thinking selling on amazon or ebay or straight to customers?

The cobs are available at cobshop.net.

For international it would have to be direct.

how many are you interested in? I can get you a quote.

Thanks definitely 4 to start with but 8 would be good if u wouldn't mind getting me a quote for each? Thanks much appreciated :)

The price is reasonable for the size and weight, especially when multiple cobs are purchased.
4 cobs is 89.00usd
2 cobs is 68.00 usd

This is basically the price for most countries outside the USA besides Canada which is a little less.

The price is reasonable for the size and weight, especially when multiple cobs are purchased.
4 cobs is 89.00usd
2 cobs is 68.00 usd

This is basically the price for most countries outside the USA besides Canada which is a little less.
Very happy with that thanks, ill be in touch soon to order etc.

4 cobs is 89.00usd
2 cobs is 68.00 usd

Does your prices include VAT(24% here) or any import taxes? If not it would amout to just under 200€ for the 4 piece kit on just the fees..
So 700€/220Watts, right?

Hey bigsm0, these look v tempting. What's shipping cost to the UK for the set of 4 and maybe 1 additional?

Do I then require plug adaptors or can I wire up uk plugs instead? I'm guessing the driver is set for us volts; so that's a no no.

Has anybody ordered these to the UK and had to pay import taxes or vat?

Thanks in advance, appreciate you busy bro

Hey bigsm0, these look v tempting. What's shipping cost to the UK for the set of 4 and maybe 1 additional?

Do I then require plug adaptors or can I wire up uk plugs instead? I'm guessing the driver is set for us volts; so that's a no no.

Has anybody ordered these to the UK and had to pay import taxes or vat?

Thanks in advance, appreciate you busy bro
I haven't shipped to U.K. yet. Shipping on 4 was 86 or 87 usd I believe. I could complete the lights with everything but a U.K. Cord if that helped too. Lesser price this way.

Yeah I guess I'm just wondering if they'll have an issue with the higher voltage from the mains in the UK which is 230v against US 120v won't this mean a different driver is needed?

Sorry I didn't do physics at school, and learning slowly. So $89 postage and how much for 4? I'm running a 4x4, just looking through your thread it looks more than sufficient.:thumbsup:

Back