New Grower CTb1's DP autoColorado cookies and DP auto mazar journal

Awesome growing bud!! Damn that CC looks excellent...grown out 2 CC so far and both were amazing plants. They werent a fan of cool outdoor temps, but the smoke was awesome. Indoors CC did amazing.

Thanks bro here's a bud shot under normal light.
IMG_20170611_235818_490.jpg
You think this is done only day 58 Dutch Passion says 77 days

Thanks bro here's a bud shot under normal light. View attachment 763773 You think this is done only day 58 Dutch Passion says 77 days
DAY 58!!!! my dp ultimates didnt look like that untill closer to 100! jesus man you done somethin right anyway. looks ready to me mate but i wouldnt take my word for it. i just ignored everyone tellin me to chop so i could get the extra weight and now my weed smells funny . im clearly not the one to listen to on this occasion lol. have you read pop22s thread on flushing?

DAY 58!!!! my dp ultimates didnt look like that untill closer to 100! jesus man you done somethin right anyway. looks ready to me mate but i wouldnt take my word for it. i just ignored everyone tellin me to chop so i could get the extra weight and now my weed smells funny . im clearly not the one to listen to on this occasion lol. have you read pop22s thread on flushing?

No not his. But I've read alot in books etc.. I've been flushing for 3 days so far. I think I'm gonna let it go for another 10 days or so and watch closely for degradation. I have a mazar that's not even showing pistils basically just a few and it's pushing day 40 and Will not stop growing it's well over a meter and wide as hell. I haven't put it on here but I'll post pics later of it. It's going g to be an absolute beast, it's making the others look small lol.

Thanks bro here's a bud shot under normal light. View attachment 763773 You think this is done only day 58 Dutch Passion says 77 days

What does the trichs say? I had a Brooklyn Sunrise that i could have sworn was done early last years outdoors...all hairs were fully coloured and receding....the next day(the day i planned to chop i noticed a bunch of white hair emerge...then the next day it was around 30% white....the day after that she had 50% white and she carried on with 50% white for another 2 weeks before finishing on day 70) I could have sworn she was done early.

What does the trichs say? I had a Brooklyn Sunrise that i could have sworn was done early last years outdoors...all hairs were fully coloured and receding....the next day(the day i planned to chop i noticed a bunch of white hair emerge...then the next day it was around 30% white....the day after that she had 50% white and she carried on with 50% white for another 2 weeks before finishing on day 70) I could have sworn she was done early.

1497280532731-1020092369.jpg

14972806512111101827858.jpg

Amber=degradation
Here's a pic of a lower sugar leaf
IMG_20170611_221331.jpg

Back