New Grower CTb1's DP autoColorado cookies and DP auto mazar journal

**UPDATE**
One C.C has been harvested got a decent yeild of crazy sticky good bud without a 32.3 gram branch I had to just cut 4 days ago to sample . Impatient..I know lol
I have a younger auto mazar that's going absolutely crazy and is taking over the tent, so I had make room and this plant is much riper than any other so it got cut. It's scaring me lol because I have colas on this c.c that ate 2l pop bottle sized and this other one is 4x bigger and hasn't even started stretching... It took me 2 hrs to properly trim This one plant so I'll show the big mazar soon...
IMG_20170615_073559_353.jpg
IMG_20170615_073044_130.jpg

IMG_20170615_051547~2.jpg
IMG_20170615_024331.jpg

So off this one plant I got 216 g wet and 85.2 of High quality trim. Not too bad for about 62 days from seed

:slap:
**UPDATE**
One C.C has been harvested got a decent yeild of crazy sticky good bud without a 32.3 gram branch I had to just cut 4 days ago to sample . Impatient..I know lol
I have a younger auto mazar that's going absolutely crazy and is taking over the tent, so I had make room and this plant is much riper than any other so it got cut. It's scaring me lol because I have colas on this c.c that ate 2l pop bottle sized and this other one is 4x bigger and hasn't even started stretching... It took me 2 hrs to properly trim This one plant so I'll show the big mazar soon...
View attachment 765360 View attachment 765361
View attachment 765362 View attachment 765364 View attachment 765364
very nice sir she looks very close to mine just shows the stability of dutch passion genetics did you just have one C.C or more i have two and both are slightly different phenos

I have 4 total the others are developing slower and they all have the same scent not like what others have been reporting they all smell skunky/woody/musky. I also have 2 auto mazars from Dutch Passion. The older one which is about 5 days behind this one is still bigger than this one plant but nothing compared to a younger one. It's going crazy it's like 1.5m tall already it's gonna be close to a pound plant dry I bet
@auto noob

Last edited:
I have some HSO chocolate mint og photoperiods too can't wait to see how those turn out. When the mazars are done I'm taking a bunch of cuttings and switching to 12/12 for the mums

Last edited:
The huge mazar not sure what day its on off the top of my head, id have to check I wrote it down. It's just starting to show her gender. It's getting huge
IMG_20170615_152343.jpg

The pot is a 5gal smart pot for size reference

**UPDATE**
View attachment 765360 View attachment 765361
View attachment 765362 View attachment 765364

So off this one plant I got 216 g wet and 85.2 of High quality trim. Not too bad for about 62 days from seed
What a big beautiful frosty cola! Congrats dude, awesome growing!

Made some green dragon with over proof with the trim off that one c.c gonna have to bust out the vacuum pump and chamber when the rest is done and do some shatter. Gonna let this evaporate alot and lace drinks with it.
IMG_20170615_161734.jpg

Back