Outdoor Critically Acclaimed Critical + 2.0 Auto strain (Dinafem)...1st Outdoor Journal

Do I build a cage, in order to protect my plants, at the risk of loosing some stealth?

• build a mesh cage (Less visible than a tarp)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • risk it and keep maximum stealth (Them being found will result in a request to kill them)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Ahhh man, my list of strains to grow keeps getting longer and longer!!! Hahha... that somango does sound good, I’ll definitely have a look at that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right the Somango is from Seedsman.
9 weeks flower time
If you go back and look at my grow Journal from last summer you can see a lot of pics of the Somango it was definitely my prize.
It produced over 2 kilos it was an awesome plant and I had zero problems to speak of with it and the buds were is big as my old lady it was awesome plant loved it and it is definitely a crowd favorite amongst my patient clients. I still have this man go to hanging in the basement waiting to be processed because I'm still working off the first plant I still have about a quarter pound left of it.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Soooo, finally made the time to go out and get more photos; work has been hella busy, and of course it’s at the time that my plants needed some help...

Anyways - I’ve clearly been hit hard by slugs, I am in the process of acquiring copper for the base of the stems, as well as flowering nutes, a magnifying glass and neem oil.

I am still not sure what’s going on with the funky blotchy growth, which is pale pale green, then turns brown and black eventually. I cut the leaves back where it was affected, and a little more has come back. But it sure has slowed down.

I have moved the ladies into a different location due to the slugs etc.

Here they are;

DAY 31 for these two ladies
779a6d712ba485481019363031faf486.jpg

5d473abc91f9f923212350f358a2ef0f.jpg

490982ab09db6ffb96725279fe357edd.jpg

b58940863b5c554a21ea81a3e0888a08.jpg

The smaller, younger, sisters- these ladies have been nailed by slugs/grasshoppers/disease - the yields, I am sure, will be greatly reduced...
f2cb63aa218effc604c9075e9f0c6211.jpg

693ed73a55ad9ca55b61b0adab64b519.jpg

a22604747614a17a1873ab83f801647d.jpg

The last lady was untouched by all critters - until yesterday and last night, so much damage. Fuckers. If this was a photo is wouldn’t be too bad, recovery would be easy. Sigh.

I hope you guys are enjoying though [emoji14]

A quick thank you to everyone who has stopped by, assisted and watched. Seriously, you guys an girls are too cool, and I appreciate it! Happy growing, positive thoughts nd vibes friends!!

Bonus pic of my photo - busy flowering

ee577a3c3f378c6756529ae5c277d5cf.jpg

a61ebcf331097eaa9bc7ac30d93c5b94.jpg

Wow definitely the bug infestation is bad bugs are mother f%=@ there's no doubt about it you know what you might want to make yourself a bug net and shroud around your plants. it's like a bug tent net like you would use for picnicking but without a top so not to block the Sun.
( a mosquito screen tent portable cuz you seem to like to move your plants around due to security )
And then hang some of those yellow sticky things inside that put your copper around the base of your plant and around the pot I would definitely put it in a copper around that if that helps keep them slugs away it might help in sounds extreme but you seem like you got an extreme problem out there.

There is a famous strain from Malawi called Malawi Gold... not sure about the fame on internet, but locally it was very well known. It’s crazy how cheap on can get his stuff, maybe 60 cents a gram if you buy bulk... it’s actually ridiculous! Kinda sad too because the growers don’t get the true profit!!!

That's what I am talking about find a true source for the real m gold an then select the best plants out of the seeds I'm always interested in crossing strains because I hate losing plants I love an some plants I miss like a long lost friend .I plan on breeding an using my own seed in the future my dream is to have all my favorite phenotypes of my own to be what I grow .First I need to get my meds up before I think of breeding though lol.

Sounds nice any mango flavor I got a mephisto photo period white face off og that has a mango flavor to it found in certain phenotypes.

Wow definitely the bug infestation is bad bugs are mother f%=@ there's no doubt about it you know what you might want to make yourself a bug net and shroud around your plants. it's like a bug tent net like you would use for picnicking but without a top so not to block the Sun.
( a mosquito screen tent portable cuz you seem to like to move your plants around due to security )
And then hang some of those yellow sticky things inside that put your copper around the base of your plant and around the pot I would definitely put it in a copper around that if that helps keep them slugs away it might help in sounds extreme but you seem like you got an extreme problem out there.

Yeah it’s wild out here and my ladies are suffering a tad! But as they persevere, so shall I![emoji1320]

Man I am keen to check out that strain, 2Kgs? That’s madness! I’ll definitely do some stalking when I am on the PC, I’m sure I’ll pick up a few tips here and there ;)!

Hope the grows are vigorous and green brother! Thanks again for stopping by and checking these babies out!! I appreciate it!

That's what I am talking about find a true source for the real m gold an then select the best plants out of the seeds I'm always interested in crossing strains because I hate losing plants I love an some plants I miss like a long lost friend .I plan on breeding an using my own seed in the future my dream is to have all my favorite phenotypes of my own to be what I grow .First I need to get my meds up before I think of breeding though lol.

Ahh breeding and playing around with genetics would be a dream! And eventually you’d have your own seed bank going, with your specific tastes and needs met! Would be incredible to reach that level one day, what a great it must be!!!

Well then, may the medicine make itself abundant to you through your energy and effort!! Positive vibes your way!

DAY 28 for these two ladies! I suspect there is a magnesium deficiency going here... that, with the bugs, has definitely stunted the growth of these ladies - love em though!

d11dcf0596ff112fef49ffe588df2781.jpg

611e99b0417afa05ad493e3bc0314c5c.jpg

——————-

DAY 22 for the two younger sisters (I think!) hahahaaa... third is currently inaccessible!

0221815d6cc56386d4eb5ca26bc90b00.jpg

251ea1b717a31ae78b90d47bdb44a8aa.jpg

ac73c5504bf4d46ab45b3b688cf0a7d2.jpg

c0dc0a8008366e3394145a31a59cd7e6.jpg

Got my hands on biobizz grow/bloom, have the ladies come Epsom salts for the magnesium. Will see how they go...

Back