Outdoor Critically Acclaimed Critical + 2.0 Auto strain (Dinafem)...1st Outdoor Journal

Do I build a cage, in order to protect my plants, at the risk of loosing some stealth?

• build a mesh cage (Less visible than a tarp)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • risk it and keep maximum stealth (Them being found will result in a request to kill them)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I like your wild through the best it looks big you should go tend to it make it bigger.
You could pull her over and tie her or them down that would make the buds bigger and also give her a low profile so it's hard to see. Give her some food.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I will definitely attempt to pull her over, I was only worried about bring her closer to the ground for RH, bugs and mold! powdery mildew is rife around these parts! But perhaps I can trim some branches that would touch?

I went in and removed some of the vegetation around the bottom, will post when I can get pics of them again! These are my hash plants, I treat them rough, yet they always turn out to be monsters! Food wise, worm tea is prepared as well as a some 'kraal' manure!

:slap:
For that big wild girl! Hope she gives you some kilos of green goodness.

Why thank you very much lovely lady! I appreciate the encouragement a lot :D:D WIll keep you updated to see if they reach KG's this year, they got NAILED by hail!

Picture update...

OLDEST TWO well into flowering now, trichrome production has begun! check how swollen those clayxes are - I hope that isnt an embryo!!!

p??.JPG
p?.JPG

P2
P!!.JPG

P!.JPG

P!!!.JPG

IMG_9hhhhhhh554.PNG
hh.PNG

YOUNGEST 3 - With some half hearted LST attempts! Will have to do it properly next time...

p3
P3.JPG

p33.JPG

P2

P11.JPG

P1.JPG

P3

P22.JPG

P2.JPG

PLANTS DISCOVERED!!!!

Been given 2 hours to destroy them!! Lucky I’m off work sick!

Made another plan, moving them to a friends house immediately.... it’s going to be a risky drive for sure!!! Hard to hide these ladies!

BUCKLE UP AND LETS GET THAT ADRENALINE GOING!!! Fuck me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
PLANTS DISCOVERED!!!!

Been given 2 hours to destroy them!! Lucky I’m off work sick!

Made another plan, moving them to a friends house immediately.... it’s going to be a risky drive for sure!!! Hard to hide these ladies!

BUCKLE UP AND LETS GET THAT ADRENALINE GOING!!! Fuck me...

Damm!!!!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh damn, please can someone help me remove that last pic? I tried to crop it but it didn’t work, need those two disks off, easy ID... sorry driving

I hit "Report" and told the admin / mods.
You can do the same too, if stuff like this happens again.

And -- Eeekkk!!! Hope you can save them.
Security first, buddy. Plants second....

Back