Outdoor Critically Acclaimed Critical + 2.0 Auto strain (Dinafem)...1st Outdoor Journal

Do I build a cage, in order to protect my plants, at the risk of loosing some stealth?

• build a mesh cage (Less visible than a tarp)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • risk it and keep maximum stealth (Them being found will result in a request to kill them)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I hit "Report" and told the admin / mods.
You can do the same too, if stuff like this happens again.

And -- Eeekkk!!! Hope you can save them.
Security first, buddy. Plants second....

I risked this one hey. Buckled the babies up, got my friend to drive 5 minutes ahead, went along back roads. Really stupid but we were safe...

af8f0fb904657f37366a837217dcd1b4.jpg

Now they have a new home. I won’t be able to visit as often :( but they’ll be safe!

38f09af6d054e423473f8b4e5ccb051d.jpg

Pheeeeew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe day of compromising myself hey [emoji23] all worked out okay! Just gonna miss the ladies like hell!

Well hopefully soon one day in your country it'll be completely legal like it is in a lot of places now around the world and you won't have to hide no more and you can grow the best flower ever and do it your way that's the best way and the funnest

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Well hopefully soon one day in your country it'll be completely legal like it is in a lot of places now around the world and you won't have to hide no more and you can grow the best flower ever and do it your way that's the best way and the funnest

Agreed! Fingers, toes and heart crossed for that day!!!

We have had a high court ruling, telling the legislature to change the criminal law act in terms of marijuana as it affects the right to privacy.

The constitutional court then had to step in because of the constitutional right to privacy, we will get their judgement soon! But things are looking VERY positive!

The next battle is for legalization not to become privatized and dominated by pharmaceutical companies, but to allow people to cultivate and use it within the privacy of their homes [emoji1374] cannot wait to see what happens! Minimisation of state control here is keen! The medicine must run free and be available to all!! Just problems with males will occur Hahahha!!

Here are the ladies in their new home! Nice and sheltered [emoji1374]
2db86b81ed6af9c4693fee268e94fbc1.jpg

Agreed! Fingers, toes and heart crossed for that day!!!

We have had a high court ruling, telling the legislature to change the criminal law act in terms of marijuana as it affects the right to privacy.

The constitutional court then had to step in because of the constitutional right to privacy, we will get their judgement soon! But things are looking VERY positive!

The next battle is for legalization not to become privatized and dominated by pharmaceutical companies, but to allow people to cultivate and use it within the privacy of their homes [emoji1374] cannot wait to see what happens! Minimisation of state control here is keen! The medicine must run free and be available to all!! Just problems with males will occur Hahahha!!

Here are the ladies in their new home! Nice and sheltered [emoji1374]
2db86b81ed6af9c4693fee268e94fbc1.jpg

Well they look like they're happy anyways and good luck with that legislation hopefully it'll come through and at least if it did become commercialized at least the decriminalization of it will probably be better off for you if you were caught cultivating it would be less of an expensive court case or battle or time serve in a jail or prison for medicine it should be free to all as Nature's gift to Healing and pain relief

Back