Outdoor Critically Acclaimed Critical + 2.0 Auto strain (Dinafem)...1st Outdoor Journal

Do I build a cage, in order to protect my plants, at the risk of loosing some stealth?

• build a mesh cage (Less visible than a tarp)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • risk it and keep maximum stealth (Them being found will result in a request to kill them)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
28da379e6cf6837cd20a7215d9d52b0c.jpg

8b0544b9e435e56be9049fdd44966fa6.jpg

The new growth is quite lime green... the stems have stiffened up after being indoor for a night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got that your in Africa have you thought about trying some African genetics for example Malawi can with stand tons of water an high humidity it's been grown around water I also have heard its very bug resistant .It produces very nice potent flowers as well .

I just got that your in Africa have you thought about trying some African genetics for example Malawi can with stand tons of water an high humidity it's been grown around water I also have heard its very bug resistant .It produces very nice potent flowers as well .
I know I have heard of that strain.
Who is the breeder?
I have humid and sometimes wet mid to late season.
What kind of yields outdoors with regular growing techniques.

I grew the Somango from Seedsman last year and it did well also the Hawaiian Maui Waui from Nirvana seeds did well.
Little to no problem with them.
I will grow them both.
This mango have no problem at all zero I had a little bit of Bud rot on a couple of buds just before Harvest that I noticed and I dug a couple out during Harvest but that was about it and that plant yielded over to keys the Hawaiian Maui Wowie a little problem with spider mites no big deal they didn't seem to like it too much and a little problem with powdery mildew on the very bottom at the end of the grow no big deal it was easy to combat (it was more shaded it didn't get as much uv A as the Somago) and I was done.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Who is the breeder?

I grew the Somango from Seedsman last year and it did well also the Hawaiian Maui Waui from Nirvana seeds did well.
I will grow them both.
This mango have no problem at all zero I had a little bit of Bud rot on a couple of buds just before Harvest that I noticed and I dug a couple out during Harvest but that was about it and that plant yielded over to keys the Hawaiian Maui Wowie a little problem with spider mites no big deal they didn't seem to like it too much and a little problem with powdery mildew on the very bottom at the end of the grow no big deal it was easy to combat (it was more shaded it didn't get as much uv A as the Somago) and I was done.

Not sure of breeder I spend a lot of time researching genetics always constantly looking for strains that are bug resistant an mold resistant. I like learning about the ol land race strains because I believe some gave property's bred into them from environmental factors for thousands of years .They evolved with the area an have adaptive traits an strength due to the conditions they encountered .cultivars that grow in wet humid conditions interest me. Living in the Pacific northwest I encounter a lot of moisture .

Not sure of breeder I spend a lot of time researching genetics always constantly looking for strains that are bug resistant an mold resistant. I like learning about the ol land race strains because I believe some gave property's bred into them from environmental factors for thousands of years .They evolved with the area an have adaptive traits an strength due to the conditions they encountered .cultivars that grow in wet humid conditions interest me. Living in the Pacific northwest I encounter a lot of moisture .
I found the Malawi stain on leafy
5ee6f09ba16d6eb7a58f2092c9b49591.jpg
82d02fcef031b38adabc2e344da5418d.jpg

I have grown some local stuff. It’s resilient as anything, and grows into trees! The stuff is actually almost everywhere in his country, side of highways, towns, backyards, gutters, you name it!

Although that is cool, it’s actually not, because people don’t bother taking out males, and crops get pollinated [emoji33].

I am keen to try some out, but I would like to purchase them online, for a little generic guarantee, you know? Good idea man, thanks. I’ve looked at Durban poison...It’s late now. I’ll be planiing and planting in September again!

Who is the breeder?

I will grow them both.

Ahhh man, my list of strains to grow keeps getting longer and longer!!! Hahha... that somango does sound good, I’ll definitely have a look at that one!

There is a famous strain from Malawi called Malawi Gold... not sure about the fame on internet, but locally it was very well known. It’s crazy how cheap on can get his stuff, maybe 60 cents a gram if you buy bulk... it’s actually ridiculous! Kinda sad too because the growers don’t get the true profit!!!

Soooo, finally made the time to go out and get more photos; work has been hella busy, and of course it’s at the time that my plants needed some help...

Anyways - I’ve clearly been hit hard by slugs, I am in the process of acquiring copper for the base of the stems, as well as flowering nutes, a magnifying glass and neem oil.

I am still not sure what’s going on with the funky blotchy growth, which is pale pale green, then turns brown and black eventually. I cut the leaves back where it was affected, and a little more has come back. But it sure has slowed down.

I have moved the ladies into a different location due to the slugs etc.

Here they are;

DAY 31 for these two ladies
779a6d712ba485481019363031faf486.jpg

5d473abc91f9f923212350f358a2ef0f.jpg

490982ab09db6ffb96725279fe357edd.jpg

b58940863b5c554a21ea81a3e0888a08.jpg

The smaller, younger, sisters- these ladies have been nailed by slugs/grasshoppers/disease - the yields, I am sure, will be greatly reduced...
f2cb63aa218effc604c9075e9f0c6211.jpg

693ed73a55ad9ca55b61b0adab64b519.jpg

a22604747614a17a1873ab83f801647d.jpg

The last lady was untouched by all critters - until yesterday and last night, so much damage. Fuckers. If this was a photo is wouldn’t be too bad, recovery would be easy. Sigh.

I hope you guys are enjoying though :p

A quick thank you to everyone who has stopped by, assisted and watched. Seriously, you guys an girls are too cool, and I appreciate it! Happy growing, positive thoughts nd vibes friends!!

Bonus pic of my photo - busy flowering

ee577a3c3f378c6756529ae5c277d5cf.jpg

a61ebcf331097eaa9bc7ac30d93c5b94.jpg

Back