Dinafem Critical 2.0+ & blue kush sponsored outdoor UK grow.

Reaction score
Here we have critical +2.0 & blue kush from dinafem growing outdoors in the east of England. Last year was a pretty good year for growing in the garden/greenhouse and I'm hoping this year will follow suit.
Here's where we're at so far....
Screenshot_20190518-220523_Gallery.jpg
^blue kush (top2)
Critical (bottom 2)
All on day 10....they spent the first few days in rock wool until I see roots poking out. Top left kush was slow but got potted regardless. As you can see shes abit droopy.
Screenshot_20190518-220518_Gallery.jpg
^blue kush day 31
Screenshot_20190518-220515_Gallery.jpg
^critical +2.0 also day 31

Feeding pretty much every day at around 1.3---1.6EC of mills nutrient line...I got a free sample pack from grow shop and cant fault it at all. Simple to use and obviously works.

Thanks mate

Happy to have you aboard mate and with an outdoor grow :bong:

Let's see if mother nature plays ball this year :thumbsup:

So far your of to a steady start with our Blue Kush and Critical+2.0 :pass:

Good luck this outdoor season my friend :thumbsup:

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Here we have critical +2.0 & blue kush from dinafem growing outdoors in the east of England. Last year was a pretty good year for growing in the garden/greenhouse and I'm hoping this year will follow suit.
Here's where we're at so far....
View attachment 1060762 ^blue kush (top2)
Critical (bottom 2)
All on day 10....they spent the first few days in rock wool until I see roots poking out. Top left kush was slow but got potted regardless. As you can see shes abit droopy.
View attachment 1060761 ^blue kush day 31View attachment 1060760 ^critical +2.0 also day 31

Feeding pretty much every day at around 1.3---1.6EC of mills nutrient line...I got a free sample pack from grow shop and cant fault it at all. Simple to use and obviously works.

This maybe a stage question mate but are these "auto" or "photo" strains?

Mark..

Happy to have you aboard mate and with an outdoor grow :bong:

Let's see if mother nature plays ball this year :thumbsup:

So far your of to a steady start with our Blue Kush and Critical+2.0 :pass:

Good luck this outdoor season my friend :thumbsup:

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :pass:

Mark..
Hey mate good to see you here. :pass:if mother nature is anything like last year round these parts we should be onto a winner:headbang:...

These are autos at the moment and are all growing in coco. I do have some critical photos too that may get put out shortly. But for now it's mainly the autos. The youngest seedlings you see there will probably end up in my raised bed at around the 4 week mark I'm thinking. Last years plants did really well but seems to take off slowly as I planted out early....beginning of may.

Cheers mate
Q

I dabble in abit of photo growing also but mainly been autos up to now. I have the photo tent upstairs at the moment but once summer comes there's no escaping the heat without AC so i just switch off and go outside aside from my small veg room :cools:.

Update time folks, it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last update and I must say there's been some growth. Back end of last week was beautiful but past few days here have been abit shit, overcast & cold. The older girls have braved some of it but the young ones have spent the worst of it in shelter. And all pots have been moved to the shed overnight.
Anyway some pics.......
screenshot_20190528-180540_gallery-jpg.1064800
^blue Kush's left 2
Critical right 2....day 20 today....
Seems I have a runt of each here lol
screenshot_20190528-180545_gallery-jpg.1064801
^critical left
Blue kush right.....days 42
I think I forgot to mention I topped the critical at day 30 I think and she seemsto have responded well to it
Screenshot_20190528-180659_Gallery.jpg
^oldest blue kush.

Cheers guys
Q

Update time folks, it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last update and I must say there's been some growth. Back end of last week was beautiful but past few days here have been abit shit, overcast & cold. The older girls have braved some of it but the young ones have spent the worst of it in shelter. And all pots have been moved to the shed overnight.
Anyway some pics.......
screenshot_20190528-180540_gallery-jpg.1064800
^blue Kush's left 2
Critical right 2....day 20 today....
Seems I have a runt of each here lol
screenshot_20190528-180545_gallery-jpg.1064801
^critical left
Blue kush right.....days 42
I think I forgot to mention I topped the critical at day 30 I think and she seemsto have responded well to it View attachment 1064818 ^oldest blue kush.

Cheers guys
Q

Nice steady growth mate just what we want to see :pass:

Your a little ahead of me as I'm only around 7 day's in :thumbsup:

Looking good from here my friend :thumbsup:

Mark..

Back