Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

Up until this year the partial sun garden has never been targeted by thieves, but the full sun garden has been....whoever the pricks are they are close. They are a black stain on our community, and a reason why i believe rec growing in canada will be short lived.

Blue widow....huge!!
IMG_7974.JPG

IMG_7976.JPG

Shit yeah it does!! Suspiscion of certain neighbours absolutely. Until you can prove who it is though what can you do.

And even if you can prove it not much can be done legally.

What you have left looks better than some full plants and the Blue widow is one big lady :thumbsup:

Happy harvesting with the remaining Critical+2.0 leftovers buddy and as always thank you for the outdoor update brother :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Yes you are right.

Its nice bud too...she didnt handle mold well but that was the year and conditions.

Normally she's quite mold resistant but if conditions are ripe it can occur due to how dense the flowers get :pass:

How are things going brother?

All the best

Mark..

Normally she's quite mold resistant but if conditions are ripe it can occur due to how dense the flowers get :pass:

How are things going brother?

All the best

Mark..

Yeah it was a slammer of a season this year and the location of the critical is a tough one. Really nice dense buds for sure!!

Things going well all things considered...got a bunch of plants left to harvest and weather is rough, but seeing very few problems with mold, or against frost, so i am pushing a bit further while i get plants harvested. Half way there harvesting. Blue widow and Bubba Island kush will be the last 2 to get the axe this season. Even with cold rainy conditions the blue widow is filling in well. Wish she preflowered a bit earlier!! Looks like the potential to have big buds for sure.

Blue widow forming well despite horrid weather...saw frost 3 times now, and the rain has be consistant over the last couple of weeks(5 of every 7 days its been rain) No issues on the widow...found no mold at all so far
DSCN0356.JPG

Back