Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

It's well deserved brother :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Hey thanks for the kind words mark! Oh this is a sad end for the critical

Some bad news on my front...while guarding the full sun plants last night the partial garden(totally in a different location, on a different property even), the partial sun garden was infiltrated and the critical + was 3/4 stolen. Sigh.....i set the partial sun garden up with 3 el cheapo motion sensors sirens. They work well, but they do false alarm. Screw it, I am a legal grower. Neighbours are just going to have to deal with it for the next months and a half.

There is still a couple of main colas left. Hopefully i will have some good pics still. Assuming the thieves got spooked off as they only stole 3/4 of the plant

Hey thanks for the kind words mark! Oh this is a sad end for the critical

Some bad news on my front...while guarding the full sun plants last night the partial garden(totally in a different location, on a different property even), the partial sun garden was infiltrated and the critical + was 3/4 stolen. Sigh.....i set the partial sun garden up with 3 el cheapo motion sensors sirens. They work well, but they do false alarm. Screw it, I am a legal grower. Neighbours are just going to have to deal with it for the next months and a half.

There is still a couple of main colas left. Hopefully i will have some good pics still. Assuming the thieves got spooked off as they only stole 3/4 of the plant

That's really sad news brother. All that hard work to have someone come to steel it :sadcry:.

I hope you can salvage something buddy as I know how much time and dedication you put into your outdoor fun :bong:

Don't let this get you down mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

That's really sad news brother. All that hard work to have someone come to steel it :sadcry:.

I hope you can salvage something buddy as I know how much time and dedication you put into your outdoor fun :bong:

Don't let this get you down mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Yeah it sucks....whatever....now i have the place rigged with tons of motion sensor sirens and a camera. Damage is done, still get a good few ounces off the critical...still a bit early to chop, but i am on cycle two of water only, one or two more and chop.
IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG

Yeah it sucks....whatever....now i have the place rigged with tons of motion sensor sirens and a camera. Damage is done, still get a good few ounces off the critical...still a bit early to chop, but i am on cycle two of water only, one or two more and chop.
View attachment 951255

View attachment 951256

So sad that this occurred but it has forced you to secure the property meaning this won't happen again :pass:

Good luck with the end of the season buddy and let's hope the thieves stay away :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

So sad that this occurred but it has forced you to secure the property meaning this won't happen again :pass:

Good luck with the end of the season buddy and let's hope the thieves stay away :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

The worst part is I was guarding the full sun plants from the thieves when it happened. The motion sirens work well, but false alarms do happen for sure. Hopefully the neighbours dont notice! :D

The worst part is I was guarding the full sun plants from the thieves when it happened. The motion sirens work well, but false alarms do happen for sure. Hopefully the neighbours dont notice! :D

That sounds a bit planned mate, they knew your focus was elsewhere . Is this possible?

All the best

Mark..

Back