Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

Blueberry genetics are definitely amongst the best for me for pain control(and white widow as well). And its a wonderful smoke too, no matter who breeds it!!(well the ones i have tried from reputable breeders) Ive grown many BB crosses (and pure) and they always seem to work out great. Blueberry (pure) can be a bit of a finicky plant though. I know i have struggled with it in previous years, but once you get past the first 30 days they seem to do amazing.

Pure blueberry being close to a pure indica is an amazing strain for pain relief and works so fast :pass:

It's very cool that we can all share our experiences with strains from a medical perspective as this is a wonderful medicine and capable of helping numerous conditions.

As expected @912GreenSkell outdoor plants are HUGE and getting ready to show us what they can really do.

Let the flower show begin :pass:

All the best

Mark..

It's very cool that we can all share our experiences with strains from a medical perspective as this is a wonderful medicine and capable of helping numerous conditions.

Canna really is an amazing medicine!! It can help with so many medical issues, it is incredible!!

Blue widow day 124....topping 6 feet in eight now...monster of a plant...need preflower to happen asap, mid october can be nasty, end of october certainly will be!!!!! Crossing fingers!
IMG_7808.JPG

Dinafem critical well into flower...one of the fastest of the whole batch this year!!

Blue widow day 124....topping 6 feet in eight now...monster of a plant...need preflower to happen asap, mid october can be nasty, end of october certainly will be!!!!! Crossing fingers!
View attachment 940488

Dinafem critical well into flower...one of the fastest of the whole batch this year!!
wow man another year is looking like its going to be a field of dreams for ya ! always look forward to seeing your girls and the GREAT OUTDOORS ! ps finally popped those cbd d limes all tag you when I start journal ...

wow man another year is looking like its going to be a field of dreams for ya ! always look forward to seeing your girls and the GREAT OUTDOORS ! ps finally popped those cbd d limes all tag you when I start journal ...

Hey thanks bud...great to see you!! Yes please do tag me when you get it up and running!!

Back