Mephisto Genetics Cosmic Queens in not quite living soil

The girls are looking good. U inspired me to do a CQ next grow. Yours look amazing. Really digging your method! :d5::pass:
haha that's great- I'm definitely growing her again in the course of the year, next time with enough space and a good bit of training :D
For now I'm looking forward to your Samsquatch!! :goodluck:

beautiful work @calliandra !! :greenthumb: cosmic queens have so many budsites... got yourself a stretchy one too! nice
Yeah like a starry night sky out in the wilderness!
I'm just the warden (apparently not doing all too badly :D), all credit for beauty goes to the girls themselves! :woohoo:
Cheers for stopping by! :pass:

Hey I have to give you props for your dedication and patience, I totally respect that. I have a couple Cosmic Queens going right now. It is funny when people call it CQ to me... because I have grow Cheesequake (Cheese x Querkle) for about a decade. I refer to it as CQ. Good luck, slow.

Hey I have to give you props for your dedication and patience, I totally respect that. I have a couple Cosmic Queens going right now. It is funny when people call it CQ to me... because I have grow Cheesequake (Cheese x Querkle) for about a decade. I refer to it as CQ. Good luck, slow.
haha thanks!
Will definitely check them out as they progress, I'm intrigued by these!:smoking:

I suspect these girls are going to be kaleidoscopic in smells and aromas in the end:D
Mz Woozy is going straight fruit: she's switched from grapes to lemon drops, to pineapple,
while Queen Sissy has gone from subway station to lemon drop to hazy fuelly lemon.
Yum!

I took pix yesterday meaning to update but didn't get round to it, and today's pix sucked lol
So here they are, at
day 55

2018-01-29_day55 (1).JPG

2018-01-29_day55 (2).JPG

Sissy, who today has gone back to the "weird-smell-spectrum", featuring a touch of old sock in a gym locker :crying:
2018-01-29_day55_sissi (1).JPG

2018-01-29_day55_sissi (2).JPG

And Woozy, who I am soo happy to not have culled, though she's really aggravating the lack of space in there! Today she's smelling of the Flintstones vitamins my mom used to give me as a kid lol
2018-01-29_day55_woozy (1).JPG

Starting to stack too now

2018-01-29_day55_woozy (2).JPG

Cheers!

Back