Mephisto Genetics Cosmic Queens in not quite living soil

The ratio of fungi to bacteria is characteristic to the type of system. Grasslands and agricultural soils usually have bacterial-dominated food webs – that is, most biomass is in the form of bacteria. Highly productive agricultural soils tend to have ratios of fungal to bacterial biomass near 1:1 or somewhat less. Forests tend to have fungal-dominated food webs. The ratio of fungal to bacterial biomass may be 5:1 to 10:1 in a deciduous forest and 100:1 to 1000:1 in a coniferous forest.

This is from the link you posted. So where does a 3 gallon pot of soil for canna fit in, ag soil 1:1?

I would think more than a 3 minute cure would be a bit more pleasing
definitely, she'll do way better when she's dry!

So where does a 3 gallon pot of soil for canna fit in, ag soil 1:1?
yup, cannabis is an annual, I'm aiming for 0,75 - 1, but have some work to do to get there yet :)
I guess that's why I've begun ranting about good compost to everyone who wants and who doesn't want to hear about it :D
cheers!
Oh and how are you liking that read?!

I liked it, I read instead of doing much work today! It has put me over the edge, I am going to put worms in the pots with my plants. 2 or 3 of them :smoking:
That's what I'm talking about lol shit I had worm cocoons in my castings from my friend they're dormant when dry, but a little moisture will bring them out.

That's what I'm talking about lol shit I had worm cocoons in my castings from my friend they're dormant when dry, but a little moisture will bring them out.
All I have to do is
Poke around in the
Yard and I will find some . Still kinda cold but I've see a few in places. Need to get my bugs under control then it is on

Back