Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

So does that mean you're not crazy about the new light or are you still getting it dialed in?

eh,I might try to it veg in a week or so but i wasnt impressed in the slightest for seedlings with my new led light.but im thinking of trying it when my whole garden is in flower and we'll see whats up then.but thus far im not impressed really. i had to repace two and i should have replaced two others of mephistos gear since theyre a lil stretched as you might see in one or two of them.but here are a few of them they look good back under my T5.and once flowering is full up ill swap lights ...maybe..lol. i may just sell it n loose 50 bucks and buy replacement bulbs for my T5s..lmfao i dunno to be honest.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 37
whelp,the pots were dried out a bit so i fed them a small touch of stuff and ill prolly just give simple waterings now with a touch of cal mag.yeah Im almost positive Im gonna be selling this light.Im far from impressed and am kinda pissed to be honest.. seedlings?nope...T5 are far superior.early veg?eh not impressed.like the less heat so thats a plus but id rather have slight heat damage that smaller stretchier plants.i might try it in flower..but Im hoping i can get a buyer for it for 250 frigin brand new n turned on for a cpl weeks only.AND i might even charge 300 since I got custom chains cut at 14" light gauge and custom clamps sooooo.not a terrible deal.ill get another T5 4ft panel and bulbs to match and next harvest ill look at another brand i think.:tiphat:

anywho these are starting to smell a li lit.I love them smells man lol!! this harvest will br better than last time.I could taste the hottness later on on flowering when I hit it with that silted feed.tastes excellent but i see it there..lol this will be far better than my last harvest imo.:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 41
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 32
I'm sorry to hear that, and also a little surprised because my LED has served me well every hour it's been on, and even with these taller and fuller photos going it's been pumping out some solid colas. Maybe it's just the massive amount of space you have to fill or something. Oh well, you're comfortable with T5s so that always counts for a lot.

yeah i had maybe a 4X4 area all packed and ohhh maybe a 3X3 was doing well but the rest needed to be raised and spun a cpl times daily..ruined five seedlings total and the fact that Im broke sooo to replace these nice beans are far from easy for me.especially Im not talking with NW(unbeknownst to me) or Stone,so SD's and others are impossible for me to get.and i had to rip two of them up all confident n stuff..lmfao thats what I get for hoping.I mean I was supposed to be placing a really nice order from mephisto but that fell through too.so needless to say ill be taking a loong hard look at things very soon after this last test i get done for Mitch.after that,I think Im done for awhile.Im moving to photos more OD and indoors with a new soil too.and if im lucky i can get something better in a few months so i can grow in summer and not damage my plants from any heat issues.I feel fuckin cheated to be honest lmfao!!:Sharing One:

"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out":Hookah::Hookah::Sharing One::peace: pistils are moving now

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 36
They are some super happy plants there EOF. :)
:Sharing One:

thanks dude they look like crap to me. but so bummed I just dont care atm so theyre a lil rough.Thanks! but theyre getting better:Sharing One:

thanks dude they look like crap to me. but so bummed I just dont care atm so theyre a lil rough.Thanks! but theyre getting better:Sharing One:

Sorry bro, what you so bummed about?

They look nice, tight, and symmetrical to me brother.

Back